What is your wallpaper

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maril_posh14

Reaction score
just curios about your wallpaper!!!

but really What is your wallpaper in your computer/laptop??

mine is the earth and the cursor is a rocket and when it loads the design is orange planet with three small planets and when im pressing there is always a planet thing sound..

WHAT ABOUT YOURS?

Barack Obama and George Bush next to eachother :)

I don't know why, but I seem to like the American presidents. Everyone truly gets freaked out when they see my wallpaper. It's humorous 8D.

On my Laptop (That is almost done being fixed) - Gir with a Cupcake 8D

My Home Computer - A Tiger with a green and blue border 8D

my is a bunch of puffles (club penguin ? :p )playing and drinking/eating on thier things.SUPER cute :wub: -_- -_- :( :( :D

The laptop wallpaper is a pretty thingo I found that Kyle actually liked and I dunno how to explain it. It's just really nice :)

The computer in my bedroom's wallpaper issss an awesome photo of me, Luke and Katie that we took when we went to Canberra last year. It's on the roof of parliament house and it's like, overlooking the cool part of Canberra. It's really nice :mellow:

Black and white picture of lightning, its awesome.

my screen saver is a slide show of random beaches, because I'm in love with the beach ;)

This is my wallpaper right now.

This is one of my favorites. (I have many.)

I have it set so that it changes everyday. There's a bunch of cool ones at www.c28.com. They sell really cool christian clothes and accessories, and they have a bunch of free wallpapers that I use. Check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine isn't much but I like it; it has a few starfish underwater. It makes me feel calm for some reason whenever I look at it. Annnnd too lazy to take and put up a screenshot.

Mine isn't much but I like it; it has a few starfish underwater. It makes me feel calm for some reason whenever I look at it. Annnnd too lazy to take and put up a screenshot.
i think i also have that kind of wallpaper because it also have starfish underwater and the cursor is a shell

this is it:

wpshrine_Lucky_Star_46_1024x768.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back