Is this a real Tamagotchih v1?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just bought it and got iit in the mail today... it looks.... a little weird. I'm not sure if it's real or not

a P2? I've never heard of it... I'm afraid to open it. If it's fake I hope i can return it...

and how much should this be worth? I definitely think I overpaid for this item... ;)

and how much should this be worth? I definitely think I overpaid for this item... ;)
Nah usually P1 and P2 generation oldschool tamas go for between 20-40 dollars depending on the seller and shipping. P2's were made back in 1996-97 so I'm guessing you were either just a baby then, or not around yet when they were out then.

Always great to look up the older tamagotchis from bandai. There's some oldie gems that are really interesting to look into!

IT WORTHS A LOT!!the old tamagotchi p1 and p2 are very, VERY hard to get on these days.
That's not entirely true either. Depends on the design (colours), and how often you'd see it on ebay I would think. I've seen them as cheap as $12 for brand new online.

While looking through ebay I saw a difference in the back of the box.

Okay. Tamagotchi P2s are not very rare at all. They are the most common of all vintage Tamagotchis, and are worth only about $20-25 US dollars. P1s are a littlebit rarer.

To tell the difference between P1 and P2, look at the sticker, and the character. If you see a Kuchipatchi its a P1, if you see a Hashizoutchi its a P2.

If there's no sticker, look at the backing paper inside the screen. If it's a checkered pattern, its a P1. If its wavy, its a P2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back