Always The Same Characters, Help >_<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TambieGotchi

Reaction score
Hiya fellow tama talkers. I seem to encounter the same problem no matter what version of tama i use. I always tend to take exceptional care with my tamas (even when i am really to busy and should be devoting time to other things :lol: ). This seems to cause me some trouble as i always look after them in the same way i always get the same caracters ( usualy mametchi ). :lol: is my lifelong favourite tama and ive been trying desperately to aquire him on one of my tamas but no matter what i do differently it just doesnt ever seem to happen :( . I ALWAYS get the same characters and its frustration, does anyone else have that problem, or know how to overcome it :huh: . Im sick of getting ;) or :) . Any help or info is greatly apprieciated

-Tambiegotchi-

TC1990

You're going to have to allow a few care misses in order to get different characters. A care miss is when you don't attend to their needs before the attention icon turns off. Allow either the happy or hungry hearts to completely empty. Note the time they beep for attention. Keep an eye on them, checking at no more than 5 minute intervals. When the attention icon goes out, they may become ill, requiring medicine. Administer medicine and fill one heart (happy or hungry - whichever you've allowed to empty.) Allow 2 - 4 care misses each in the toddler and teen growth stages. You should then get a different adult than you've previously been getting.

Thanks heaps binary :wub:

I just dont really know how "durable" tamas are and i didnt want them to die.

ive had them since i was fairly young and have about 40 or so in my collection but even still at my age i dont like them dying, silly i know. In doing this it wont cause them todie or anything obviously (i hope)

I'll lets you know how it goes. thanx -_-

I also think it has to do with the weight gain also.

i just wanna say i put a post like this aswell i kept getting 1 same character (thats why i quit playing it) but people just said im doing the same thing over and over again.

Yea, my care varies depending on how bogged I am with school, so I have had different character each time &gt;_&lt;

but that is a good thing

mmm i remember what it was like when i was in school...kinda, but i work 7 days a week and still find time to take care of it, maybe i should just leave it for 24 hours to fend for itself and see what happens

It's not really leaving it completely alone all the time, I always tend to miss the care calls, and on weekends I always sleep in from working on school work till all hours of the night, so when I wake up a couple hours after they do, my Tama's are usually either sick with 3 or 4 poopies, or have 2 or 3 of them and are hungry

so I think that is beginning to vary the characters I get myself.

:D thanks heaps guys this is all really helpfull. My rexitxhi just got married and had a baby (kinda disturbing that he married someone way younger but anyway) and they had a little girl so hopefull this time i will get some one other than ;) or :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back