Is there anything i sould know?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest things to be worried about at all is that the date goes before the month on the date/time screen (remember that when you're setting the time), and also, the reaction to when you press the buttons is somewhat slow- but in terms of the World Tour Edition, those two things were fixed. ^_^

I hope that helps! :)

@CTF@

Uh probably that when your tamagotchi's have babies they don't die for anything. I forgot to check on my tama's that had babies(still with parents) 6 piles of poo, sick and hunger and happiness all at 0. They don't even leave so if you forget about them, don't worry lol.

Minor detail, but when your tama has a poo, it won't make a noise to alert you. It'll make stink lines rather than the sideways-on constipated look you get with a V5, so you need to try and get to the toilet icon as quick as possible, like usual.

With the buttons, push the button with an angle and that usually helps with them not responding. Just practise to find a way that works better for you, but I know myself and lots of others find this an easier way of making buttons respond.

Everything else, you'll pick up along the way like the rest of us, and can read tips in the other forums that people have posted up.

x

I'm pretty sure that your talking about the game where little music notes appear above the Tama's heads/ on top of them.

Each time a note appears above the little Tama's head you must hit the note before it disappears, and in the order that they appear (a.k.a. if it goes the 2nd Tama, the first, and the third, then it's B A C)

I'm pretty sure that your talking about the game where little music notes appear above the Tama's heads/ on top of them.
Each time a note appears above the little Tama's head you must hit the note before it disappears, and in the order that they appear (a.k.a. if it goes the 2nd Tama, the first, and the third, then it's B A C)
what do you mean

When you go to music class as a child, there is a little mini game that you can play with your Tama and it's band members. When they go to school and meet for the first time (and the next few times until they evolve to adult) the Band will be lectured by the music teacher first, and then walk off to practice. You can speed up the lecture by hitting the A or B button, then the Teacher will simply let they go to practice.

Once at practice the Tama's aren't really moving, but there are music notes that appear on top of them, over or on their head depending on the size of the Tama themselves. As the music notes go over the heads of the Tama's you must hit the A, B, or C button in the same order.

The buttons go as follows on your Tama (EDIT: please forgive the underscores _____ they are in place because the space don't show up in the post, it will only stay in the order of the buttons if I separate the letters with the underscores.)

O_________O

_____O_____

A____B____C

and the way that you know which button to push is the Tama's are directly above the buttons. The first Tama in the upper left corner is a, your Tama in the middle is B, and the last on the right is C.

Press the buttons in the order that the music notes are appearing, and fast. If you press the button after the note has disappeared, the press will count as a miss and will lead to a bad practice, and make your Tama and it's band very upset.

I don't know exactly how many misses count as a failed practice, but I get good practices with about 1 or 2 misses each time, the only time I failed was the first time I tried, so no worries if you miss the first attempt.

I hope this helps, it's a little difficult to try and explain without a picture or simply showing either of you myself, so this will have to do for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
thnx every1 what happens when the music notes light up when it needs ur attention? And what about the rankings? =L

The music notes light up when it needs attention because you either have an audition to go to, or a concert to perform at. Just choose the icon and it will automatically take you to the audition or concert that you need to go to.

This way, you make points or get a pro debut.

is that understandable? or do you need a longer explanation, I'm just asking because I don't want to confuse you more

When you go to music class as a child, there is a little mini game that you can play with your Tama and it's band members. When they go to school and meet for the first time (and the next few times until they evolve to adult) the Band will be lectured by the music teacher first, and then walk off to practice. You can speed up the lecture by hitting the A or B button, then the Teacher will simply let they go to practice.
Once at practice the Tama's aren't really moving, but there are music notes that appear on top of them, over or on their head depending on the size of the Tama themselves. As the music notes go over the heads of the Tama's you must hit the A, B, or C button in the same order.

The buttons go as follows on your Tama (EDIT: please forgive the underscores _____ they are in place because the space don't show up in the post, it will only stay in the order of the buttons if I separate the letters with the underscores.)

O_________O

_____O_____

A____B____C

and the way that you know which button to push is the Tama's are directly above the buttons. The first Tama in the upper left corner is a, your Tama in the middle is B, and the last on the right is C.

Press the buttons in the order that the music notes are appearing, and fast. If you press the button after the note has disappeared, the press will count as a miss and will lead to a bad practice, and make your Tama and it's band very upset.

I don't know exactly how many misses count as a failed practice, but I get good practices with about 1 or 2 misses each time, the only time I failed was the first time I tried, so no worries if you miss the first attempt.

I hope this helps, it's a little difficult to try and explain without a picture or simply showing either of you myself, so this will have to do for now.
oh yeah

The music notes light up when it needs attention because you either have an audition to go to, or a concert to perform at. Just choose the icon and it will automatically take you to the audition or concert that you need to go to.
This way, you make points or get a pro debut.

is that understandable? or do you need a longer explanation, I'm just asking because I don't want to confuse you more
how do i get my rankings to improve??? :lol:

Your Star Ranking?

Well, my has improved by upping my music stats through the games and band practices at the music school. Just like the child and Teen minigame there is another for the Adults that up your scores and helps your band play better and score higher. If you need instructions for how to play the Adult game, I will help you the best that I can.

When you get a Pro Debut and your Band Manager (he is a little gotchi shaped like a guitar) you will be able to go to concerts and earn mega points, up to 10 million gotchi points a day. The Music Note icon will light up every day after you debut at 5, 6, and 7 PM, nighttime. At that point, you select the icon when your Tama calls and perform at a concert hall. After this, you go home and your Tama is happy.

The more concerts you accomplish, the higher your ranking will get, keep checking on the time screen, and when you see a 2nd or 1st place ranking, wait ad play a concert. After the concert, you will know your number 1 because after your show fireworks will shoot off and you'll get a First place award for the genre of your Band.

I hope that's a good explanation.

also you souldent debug your tama because i did it a lost mine.
Yes, never try and debug your Tama, please.

I've seen many people lose and destroy their Tama's trying to Debug them for whatever reason, someone recently put up a thread for debugging the Music Star, the v6. Because of that, someone I know here lost two Tamagotchi's.

funny, i made i atopic once about how not 2 debug! 'Cause it's 2 risky! And thnx! =D

But what do i have 2 do at a consert? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back