Photo
- - - - -

Hey Bandai! We want the Tamagotchi Color!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

chip_the_chihuahua

• chip-the-chihuahua user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:34 AM ( #41 )

yeah, i think it would be a good idea to release them here.(no offence) but i think the USA and japan get to much. they get all the good stuff and keep it to themselves!!!!!!! :mellow: :huh: ^_^ :o ;) :P :D :lol: B) :) -_- :( :) tamas rock!!!

royal_tama_king

• royal-tama-king user photo

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:13 AM ( #42 )

hey admin could you email them and ask them if they can put it in Australia also not to be RUDE but i think the US an Japan and China get to much.

Miracle

• miracle user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 18 May 2009 - 11:01 AM ( #43 )

I filled out the survey and am telling all my friends! :)

Ichigotchi Shatta

• ichigotchi-shatta user photo

Posted 20 May 2009 - 03:17 AM ( #44 )

There is one 'con' for me about these coloured TMGC's.
I like classic 'old-style' games, I like to keep it simple. I hate updates and 'improvements' on games (such as the V5, it really annoyed me when I got one because I had no clue how to use it, because it was so different to my older generation tamagotchi's, and it got slighly complicated, and it took me over a week to finally get used to it). And, I feel this new machine will have many new features which will take getting used to and may not even be better.
Maybe they should make older versions colour too?

Brainy

• brainy user photo
  • March 2009 Contest Winner
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:11 AM ( #45 )

I always wanted a TMG+C because its in colour and fun. If any of you win, you can post it here or PM the admin to get him to do something about it somewhere.

Bobo!

• bobo user photo

Posted 20 May 2009 - 04:11 PM ( #46 )

Eeek! I'd totally buy one!!

cmarie

• cmarie user photo

Posted 21 May 2009 - 03:23 AM ( #47 )

I am really hoping Bandai takes this seriously when they see all the feedback the survey contains. Last week when I completed it there were already 500 some odd people that had already done so. I wonder what the total is now? Maybe they can post on here the day they turn it in the final number of surveys completed? If they do bring it here I really do hope its around $30 or less. I'm seeing on ebay that they are going for $40-$60 for the japan release. I also agree that it would be neat to see some of the older versions brought to life in color, I see some tamatalkers agree:) My choices would be version 3 or one of the pre connections like the gen 1&2. That would be really cool!

HOPING FOR THE BEST!

Mariotama 3000

• mariotama-3000 user photo

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:02 PM ( #48 )

HOLY MOLY! :o i want one!!!! :D WE SHALL NOT LET BANDAI KEEP THIS WONDOR FROM US!!!!!! :( :angry: :angry: :angry:

Mariotama 3000

• mariotama-3000 user photo

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:05 PM ( #49 )

Hey admin, i was wondering if you could maybe put in a word for new zealand and have them sent here. were all in the same boat here but i dont want to be toseed over board :angry:
(in english that means i dont want to be left out) :(

royal_tama_king

• royal-tama-king user photo

Posted 22 May 2009 - 08:29 PM ( #50 )

yay how cool

angelface98

• angelface98 user photo

Posted 24 May 2009 - 12:13 AM ( #51 )

Give us the tamagotchi color pls don't listen to the comments like usa gets everything so they should not get it. you know some people in usa dont get that much of things so we all want the tamagotchi color so bad give the color to us now pls we beg of you we want to have fun with the tamagotchi even more i need this tama gotchi we need this tama gotchi so pls give the usa and the other places a chance to expeirence this awesome miracle spread it around the world than you can get more money bandia we need your support we want the tamagotchi color now we want it!!!! we want it!!! so pls pls pls pl pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls give it to us we are begging here if america get this pls make this ver of the tamagotchi in the stores near us like target,K mart,toys are us, etc so make us proud bandai we need you for a cooler cuter ver of tamagotchi connection this is all i have to say P.S: all of your stats in the stores will go up and you'll be rich, i know it Sincerley:Brandon Mccauley :D ^_^ ^_^

angelface98

• angelface98 user photo

Posted 24 May 2009 - 12:16 AM ( #52 )

GIVE THE US THE TAMA!!!!!!!! COME ON WE WANT IT BAD STOP HOLDING BACK THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE US AND YOU HAPPY COME ON COME ON GVE US THE TAMA!!!!!!!!!!! :D ^_^ ^_^

warriorcat_girl

• warriorcat-girl user photo

Posted 25 May 2009 - 05:40 AM ( #53 )

entertaining shout out, angelface98. But it conveys the message nonetheless. ^^

bookh

• bookh user photo

Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:09 AM ( #54 )

why want we go aroubnd the usa and calcuate how many people want an english version of the new tamagotchi[COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][FONT=Arial]

Tams girl Pink

• tams-girl-pink user photo

Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:46 AM ( #55 )

This post needs over 9 thousand comment pages.......COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Tams girl Pink

Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:47 AM ( #56 )

WOO HOO lol i reeeeaaaaallly want the tamagotchi color!

Tams girl Pink

Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:49 AM ( #57 )

4 more posts untill we have a 4th page!

angelface98

• angelface98 user photo

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:59 PM ( #58 )

I really want me and the people to be happy and you will make this happen by bringing the tamagotchi color to life in america im trying hard... were trying hard please we want the tamagotchi color or else there will be lots of problems with the tamagotchi color like if your tama gotchi freezez or something you wont Know wich button to press than all that hard work raising the tama please give us english we beg i beg THE WORLD BEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :(

angelface98

• angelface98 user photo

Posted 25 May 2009 - 01:08 PM ( #59 )

i am trying very hard to get the tamagotchi color for the places that don't have it if you don't give it to us all this work will be a waste and i really want everyone to be happy pls pls pls!!!! its a win win you can give the cause a chance to play the tottaly cool out of the world tamagotchi+color pls pls pls pls pls pls pls give us the color :D :P :( :angry:
These are the tama's that want this to happen: :( :lol: and more......

patchis-forest

• patchis-forest user photo

Posted 25 May 2009 - 03:59 PM ( #60 )

i have a TMGC+C, the only thing is, i filled my happy bar already, and i bought all the items there is, so i think its kinda boring after that.

i would love the people who cant afford it to play with it, though. its so much fun. ^.^