Found a fake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't get it.. can you tell us why you say it's fake?

Was it different from the picture in the auction?

How about sharing some pictures of what you got?

1. The characters are fake. Mine was a blob with hair!

2. Left Right game. It cries (instead of getting mad) and shows the tama with stars if won.

3. Death. Has a grave with a rotton egg instead of spirit and grave (Japan) or angel (U.S.)

There are more fake parts, but these are 3.

..what is so fake about it???...well as it says there it was a tamagotchi 1997 model..so that's why the features and programs are different from this modern tamagotchi!..

I agree with Shimasimatchi,it does look like a fake.

Yes,calling the police would be a little extreme. :lol:

DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mother sent an e-mail saying its a fake, but he said that it was not. I know it is!!!!!!! Help!

Oh, and Roxas831 , I'm not talking about Tonmarutchi, Hashizouthi, and the P2 tamas. It had a P1 box and a Kuchipatchi

PLEASE... HELP ME ABOUT THIS...

I DO NOT WANT 10 MINUTE BEEPING... *beeps* Ugh... I'll just have to live with it...

It actually looks like a P2 to me.

I bought a Tama online the other day, the seller said it was a P1 but it was in fact a P2.

The baby started out as babytchi, but grew into a wierd blob!

Strange, right? :blink:

Usually he starts out as baby/shirobaby then turns into Maru/Tonmarutchi.

I told my friends that I found a cool tama on ebay (OK. I said that BEFORE it came in the mail.) When he got it, he told me his is not working well.

His also started out as babytchi and grew into blob!

Creepy right...? :)

Would it be possible to make some images of the tama characters or take pictures of them? That may help us to figure this out.

I did not get pics. But I do have pic info.

Born: Runs through egg, makes "Happy B-day music.

Food: I remember as a babytchi it looked very fake, in fact it looked big and the snack was cake(!?)

Death: Grave with rotton egg.

Game: same to P1, but if it won it dances with stars (WT*)

I will try to look at my tama to see more fake stuff.

take some pics of it so we can see how fake it is, it might not be a fake it could possiblt just be defective

i think that if it was defective in wouldnt have so many "glitches".

You have a point there... I have a real Japan P1 (My only P1, other than that fake) Since it was from Japan, I have a Marutchi so far. he eats rice for meal, candy for snack,If he wins, he gets happy but if he lost he pouts. He still is cute when he pouts :( . Also, the fake tama's buttons, it looks very fake. I will TRY to get pics ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a Japanese P1 or a different P1? I believe the Japanese and American versions are different. Also, I heard somewhere that the Japanese P1 have two different versions. One with a white egg and one with a black egg. Is it possible that it is not a fake but just two different P1 versions? I'll see if I can locate where I read there were two different P1 versions... it was so long ago though I may not be able to find it.

No. My (other) friend had a real U.S. P1. It had different things with the fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back