When was the last time you laughed?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like just then. Seriously. The Lonely Island - The Heist. Its good and funny. Listen to the lyrics and you will lol so bad.

Last period sometime?

I think Jess laughed at me in English when I was telling her that I dreamt Mr. M gave me in-school. And then I proceeded to laugh at myself. x3

Rashwana was sucking a banana xDD so about 15 mins ago.

Now I'm laughing 'cause my mum called me and I burped down the phone really loudly (Crreeaamm soddaa :huh: ) and she said "Your really disgusting" me "thank you!" Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few minutes ago. I came home with my friend, who, proceeded to make random noises and tell stories about the mighty pringle-marshmallow-sandwich. T'was awesome. <3

Now, my brother fell off his chair and I ran over to him and slapped him in the head and shouted "SLAPHEAD!" and he let icecream dribble down his top xD. Then I fell of my own chair laughing.

Right now because I'm hyper and had chocolate and I'm watching this video called "half Fling staring Keroro and tamama" I made it and it's hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back