Guess What New Zealand

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minun and Plusle

Reaction score
V5.5 IS OUT IN NEW ZEALAND NOW! Did anyone else see a V5.5 in New Zealand? They are 20 dollars! Also, designer kits of Tamagotchis are also out in NZ now!!!!

V5.5 IS OUT IN NEW ZEALAND NOW! Did anyone else see a V5.5 in New Zealand? They are 20 dollars! Also, designer kits of Tamagotchis are also out in NZ now!!!!
What part of New Zealand? I want one now you've said that!

That's great! The v5.5 already came out it U.S.A a long time ago. I guess some places don't get the new versions of tamagotchi as quicker as other places do. :)

For the people confused;

America is a really big country, with a whole lot of consumers, and a lot of kids/teenagers/adults who LOVE Tamagotchi's! There is a big demand for Tamagotchi's at Bandai, so we get Tamagotchi's faster than most places!

I hope you learned something, lol.

Thanks! All australians think our accent is WEIRD!! And BTW, we are just as developed as america, and we DON'T say fush'n'chups.

hehe! All my relatives over there do! :rolleyes: I love the kiwi accent!

That sucks it takes so long for release dates. Over here in Australia we already have version 6. (Kmart currently has a sale so they are only $10AUD) (Which explains why suddenly so many people are selling them on ebay for $25 atm >:c So naughty!

I got my 3 5.5s at a $10 sale at farmers- w00t, and I got them like 2008... i also have a decoratchi kit, but they're no good, the stickers and the gems don't stick to the case, although they are good to stop tamas from banging into each other, because te silicone acts as a shock asorber.

*Topic closed due to bumping by a whole year*

When browsing deep into the forums, please bear in mind the date of the posts so that bumping old topics can be avoided. The last post in this topic is dated july 6th 2009.

~shawdy~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back