for all the pixel chix HATERS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaholic_lol

Reaction score
is there anything like mabey if the girl was smarter and less sassy would that make you like it??? or say what you hate about it???

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate them the girl on it is really dumb and she just uses american teen queen speak and it drives me mad why cant they make her more interesting than boring

hmm... if it was funner... Also it was portable, because its hard to slip a pixle chix in ur pocket! :(

I would honestly like them better if there was more to do, like, a generations kind of thing like Tama's, but not running out and getting married, that's a little off. If the girl also didn't speak in the generic teenager girl voice and lingo it would make me a lot happier, it's actually one of the things that grates on me and makes me want to turn it off, the way that she talks.

if the games were longer and more oriented, that would be better too, something like watching her grow up over the months and not just being a teen forever.

i would change her voice, its SO ANNOYING plus id make it more fun after you buy/unlock everything its done. DOWN WITH PIXEL CHICKS! :)

It would be great if u could turn the sound off (totally smash the speakers more like!) and if it wasnt so big and boring. I sold mine on EBay and bought a tamagotchi instead. if any of you have done the same...

:furawatchi: :lol: !!CONGRATULATIONS!! :furawatchi: :lol:

It would be great if u could turn the sound off (totally smash the speakers more like!) and if it wasnt so big and boring. I sold mine on EBay and bought a tamagotchi instead. if any of you have done the same...

:furawatchi: :lol: !!CONGRATULATIONS!! :furawatchi: :lol:

I think it would perhaps be better if you could turn the sound off, and if the girl/baby/pet at least grew up or changed, and if it was less girly. The games could be better (more varied and not so repetitive) and, like Tamas, they could release new versions to keep everyone interested (e.g. Pixel Chix Color, Mini Pixel Chix, Pixel Chix Family).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back