TOOTH FAIRY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
who here belives in the tamagotchi ver.2 tooth fairy? WELL...... I 4 1 DO!!! 1 nite, I hadnt bothered 2 give my tama, "?eny?" medicine because he had decay(lost his tooth :angry: watevr). And i went 2 sleep WITOUT giving him any medicine..............

The nxt mornin, I went 2 look at "?eny?" and he had 50000 gotchi points beside his bed!!!!!! And "?eny?" was goin like this: :kuribotchi: and he looked soooooo cute!!!!!

I always try it and it works!! soooo peoples out there hoo r 2 lazy 2 get gotchi points from thier ver.2 tamagotchi, TRY IT COZ IT REALLY WORKS!!!!! sooo go :( with ur tamagotchi and ma b, just ma b the tamagotchi tooth fairy will come. :angry: :angry: :angry:

No, you can't, the limit of gotchi points is 9999, you can't have 50000 :(

Could someone out there plz PM me or reply to my posts? I need a friend here please! Who ever is looking at this…please look for my posts. My user name is mackinawislandgurl135 thankx everyone!

ttyl

:puroperatchi: :chohimetchi: :marumimitchi: :ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :kuribotchi:

who here belives in the tamagotchi ver.2 tooth fairy? WELL...... I 4 1 DO!!! 1 nite, I hadnt bothered 2 give my tama, "?eny?" medicine because he had decay(lost his tooth :( watevr). And i went 2 sleep WITOUT giving him any medicine..............
The nxt mornin, I went 2 look at "?eny?" and he had 50000 gotchi points beside his bed!!!!!! And "?eny?" was goin like this: ;) and he looked soooooo cute!!!!!

I always try it and it works!! soooo peoples out there hoo r 2 lazy 2 get gotchi points from thier ver.2 tamagotchi, TRY IT COZ IT REALLY WORKS!!!!! sooo go :wacko: with ur tamagotchi and ma b, just ma b the tamagotchi tooth fairy will come. :( :gozarutchi: :D
[SIZE=14pt]u kno ur a big fat liar the highest tamagotchi points is 9999p[/SIZE]

and also my tamagotchi went to sleep many times with a lost tooth or a tooth ache or watever. and the tooth fairy never came!!!!

sorry if i'm mean to u but its just a big fat lie!!

and also when i'm mad i cannot redirect my feelings!!

i dont get it... :angry: i tried youridea and it didnt work! i gave my tamagotchi a toothach, put it to bed and when it woke up, nothing happend!

<_< please help me!

maybe the person meant 5000? im not taking sides
Your probaly right nearly everyone knows that it only goes up to 9999p

I had 9999p onece then I spent it on a trumet and a drum :D

I will try it maybe he/she ment 5000 or 500 or 50 or 5 or -5 or -50 or -500 of -5000.

But I will try it tonight and will tell you what happened tomorow.

You know how easy it is to add on extra zero? Don't call the person a liar because of the number of points...that could be a typo.

You know how easy it is to add on extra zero? Don't call the person a liar because of the number of points...that could be a typo.
We know.... But it still doesn't work multiple ppl have tryed it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back