Lizzie's Log of My tamas lives!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamaluvva

Reaction score
:angry: welcome to my log!!better get started!!i hav 4 tamas,2 v1s and2 v2s,on my v2s i hav 2 onionotchis,with full training,and on my v1s i hav and itchigotchi with 7 points and i masktchi wif 5 points.the onionotchis are girls!!ayay!!there names are luna and icey,and the v1s are called zanny hu is a boy(i am planning to mate him with luna)andmango hu is a girl.luna is on 5th gen with 3350 gotchi points(just bought 2 ufos!!!)and icey is on 3rd gen wif 1508 gotchi points!plz reply or pm me wif ur thoughts on my log which i garuntee u will get better!! :angry: :angry: :angry: ohh on my 4th gen(lunas dad vince)i got a debatchi they r soooo cute when they brush there teeth,also on iceys dad,usher,i got a urutchi,which is the lamb guy!!!ok well i will rite 2moz,so cyas all and i hope u like my first addition to my log!!

bye!!

from

:( :angry: ***tamaluvva*** :angry: :kuribotchi:

:( :angry: news flash!!!Zanny my itchigotchi is taking a bath!!how cute!!and mango,my masktchi,is at the beeach!!!!oooh i cant wait till luna and icey are adults!!i can use the ufo!!i am thinking of getting a third v2!!plz reply and tell me if i should :kuribotchi: :angry: i dnt no!!! :angry: I really really want a Cho Himetchi,Furawatchi or a Memetchi!! :angry: :angry: plz pm me on how to get 1!!

:lol: :lol: I have sum bad news.mango,the masktchi, :lol: has passed away. :lol: but,in better news,welcome the new adition to my tama family,fredy!!!at the moment,he is a marutchi!before he was at the beach!! :lol: :( :D i love it when they go to the beach!!also,zanny turned into an.....tarakotchi!!yay!!!i love tarakotchis!!!he and luna are still best frends.so hopefully they will mate :p :D today,my friend sent luna a pc,cos she has 3!! :D :furawatchi: and thats after giving me 1!!!lol!!!oh...luna hass pooped..must clean it...dun!!well...nuthin else much happened,but here are there current stats

Version:1

Name:FREDY

Weight:30 g

Training:1

Name:Zanny

Weight:42 g

Training:8

Version:2

Name:Luna

Weight:48 lb

Training:9

Name:Icey

Weight:99 lb

:lol: :lol: I have sum bad news.mango,the masktchi, :lol: has passed away. :lol: but,in better news,welcome the new adition to my tama family,fredy!!!at the moment,he is a marutchi!before he was at the beach!! :lol: :( :D i love it when they go to the beach!!also,zanny turned into an.....tarakotchi!!yay!!!i love tarakotchis!!!he and luna are still best frends.so hopefully they will mate :p :D today,my friend sent luna a pc,cos she has 3!! :D :furawatchi: and thats after giving me 1!!!lol!!!oh...luna hass pooped..must clean it...dun!!well...nuthin else much happened,but here are there current stats

Name:FREDY

Weight:30 g

Training:1

Name:Zanny

Weight:42 g

Training:8

Name:Luna

Weight:48 lb

Name:Icey

Weight:99 lb

:hitodetchi: hey everyone!!hold on...luna...pooped...ne ways,my tamas r doing well,and tomorrow or the next day,the v2s will evolve!!!!yay!!!they are currentley onionotchis,so i wonder wot they will evolve into :mimitchi: :chohimetchi: i cant wait coz i love slots!!also,my uncle tried to ban me from my tamagotchi cos of slots,but i told him there was no such game :unsure: can u belive,over here in australia,they had it on the news?they r trying to ban v2s!!!they were saying "slots teachs young children to gamble,and we dnt want our children gamblers!"

i think thats unbelieveable!! :ichigotchi: ne ways..i cant wait for the v2s to evolve!!i hope i get a furawatchi!! :p or a cho himetchi!! :D also,i got in trouble today,one of my frends accidentaly left the sound on on fredy(v1)and he beeped in class!!i sed it was my watch and escaped!!few :blink: i have to go now,but i will rite 2moz to tell u wot the v2s turned into!!bubi

before i go,fredy just evolved into an...............ICHGOTCHI!!!!!!YAYA!!!!

:kuribotchi: :pochitchi: *+*+*+TAMALUVVA+*+*+* :mametchi: :furawatchi:

:huh: :rolleyes: I have gd news!!the v2s evolvwed!!luna is the........CROCODILE THINGY!!!!!and icey is a..........HANATCHI!!!!!!!!!!omg!!a recap of theyre events today:first,luna was brushing her teeth,icey went big,then luna went big!!then,zanny was running then jumping on his face!!and,the strangest thing,my sweet lil itchigotchi,fredy,was watching fire works ^_^ B) :ph34r: neva seen that b4 :lol: :) :ph34r: zanny and luna are in love!!!!yay!!!!!i cnt wait till they mate!!!lil baytchis everywhere!!!! ;) :D

:( :D sry for the lack of update....zanny and luna mated!!they had boys,and zannys is an onionotchi,and lunas is still a puchitchi,cos she is still their :p and also,icey had a lil girl wif da match maker,and fredy got lost and he died,but bak is a sweet lil itchigotchi whom i namemilly!!@! :huh: B) :p yay!!!!well....um...... :( their is nuthin else really to update...but plz plz plz reply to my posts so i no people r reading it!!!! :huh: :huh: :) :) :) thanx!!!

:pochitchi: :wacko: fooet plz dnt reply if not related to my log :ph34r: :huh: ne ways,soz i havent been writin,but iv been doin heaps!!here is and update!!!peach is a zucchitchi,milo is a hinotamatchi with full training!!!and my v1s r a gozaritchi and a masktchi!!i love it when the gozarutchi turns into a oyajijtc

i!!! :) :p yeh so...im planning to mate v1s with v2s blah blah etc. etc.i really want a yu-fotchi!!i dnt care if they r bad characteras,i LOVE em!!! :mimitchi: :) B) My friend today got a young mimitchi,so what do u think she will get??????? ^_^ :chohimetchi: im really excited to see if she gets a gd character,cos she has only got to the adult stage twice,cos hers is new :p ad both times she had a nyorotchi!!! ;) ewww i h8 them things!!!! :gozarutchi: :) well i must got

later from tamaluvva

:p :D i hav updating to do!!!!milo is now a gozarutchi,aND PEACH MATED WITH THE V1 GOZARUTCHI AND SHE IS GONE!!!SHE HAD A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL NAME ZOEY HU IS CURRENLY KURIBOTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!i dnt no how i got one finally!!! :D B) and also,the match maker came for my v1 masktchi,and it will b sad to see him leave :( but i must go,as im currenly waiting for a keitais bid to end!!!i may be the winner!!if i get it,i will include its growth in my log!!!taa taa!!!! :pochitchi: :angry: :huh: :) :( :D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back