Adam Lambert

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DIOSFHGSIOUBFGIOUSGNOWTIHNGOWTNHUIOWRHWRTH 9587YEWNTIORNHWIRTNHOIWTRNHIOWRSTHNOSWTIHOEWRTHOWTHN!!

I love you, Rachel.

I think he sings like an old woman with a bad smoking habit.

-sigh-

Everyone around here seems to love him too.

I liked Danny Gokey.

Last edited by a moderator:
No.

I rather like him.

His voice makes me happy. :)

It's so perfect and musically and theatrical---yayy. :)

Diva, Diva, Diva.

Adolescnce is slowly being butchered to death by Twilight, sunglasses, and especially Adam Lambert.

Now, I understand how easy it is to fall victim to these things, but I perscribe you three hours of classic rock and bedrest.

We can get over this.

But the first step is realizing you have a problem.

Obviously Katy Perry likes him because at her performance last night on American Idol, on the back of her cape was "Adam Lambert". She quickly flashed it to the audience then started singing.

Diva, Diva, Diva.Adolescnce is slowly being butchered to death by Twilight, sunglasses, and especially Adam Lambert.

Now, I understand how easy it is to fall victim to these things, but I perscribe you three hours of classic rock and bedrest.

We can get over this.

But the first step is realizing you have a problem.
Alex, dear.

I love Adam. :)

I love his voice, his theatricalness, and his gayness.

I like Adam. I don't hate him nor do I love him. He's just average in my opinion. I only heard him sing once, and it was a slow song. He really doesn't have that bad of a voice.

OMFG!

YUS, more people who don't like Adam!

I don't really care for him.

He's just...

So over done, in my opinion.

I liked Scott <3

I think Adam has a really good scream.. but I don't see how that can win him American Idol. I was so angry when Danny got voted off, because he has a great voice and a really good personality. I dunno, I find Kris boring but if I were American I would vote him just so Adam wouldn't win.

Also, because the producers and the judges and everyone are so obviously favoring Adam. Simon literally begged for America to vote for him, and the producers always let him perform last.. for the last.. 5 shows!? And Katy Perry even came on with a freakin' cape that said "Ada Lambert" on it! That should be so not allowed. It's a competition, you can't have celebrity icons coming on promoting a specific contestant ;;

Makes me sad, especially since Danny is gone. He was my favorite :]

I like him, but he's too theatrical. His scream is annoying...especially in a slow song. To be honest, I like Kris and Adam. But I wanted Danny stay on ._.

Adam is more fore Broadway singing. Kris is the all-around singer. I think Kris should win.

^ Yeah. All (or most) of Danny's fans will move on to Kris if they end up voting. And hopefully people will realize that all Adam does is scream really high.

(I didn't really get why that picture was funny until like a minute of looking at it xD)

I love Adam but I don't want him to win. ):

I want him to be musically and theatrical, because I don't want him to be tossed all over the radio. I sound so strange.

Latest posts

Back