Is this fake?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen that one put here on a forum before, actually, and I personally believe that the Tamagotchi is a fake, but that is because the paint job seems to be off and such, as well as the back of the Tama, the rest button is off and the insides look strange to me, as compared to others.

However, I have only ever had a Familitchi and the Music Star, as well as the Japanese Ketai and Ketai Akai. So, I've never looked inside the american v2, v3, or v4, which one of these I think has the same antennae. So, I could totally be wrong.

But don't let the beaded part through you off dear, there are some Japanese Tama's that come with the bead portion, and my Japanese Tama's don't come with Key rings either. Mine have a small clip on piece that clasps onto things.

Well, I hope that you get better answers than what I have to give XD later

-Ki

I do believe that one is fake.

That lanyard is sort of a dead giveaway.

Too bad it isn't shown with packaging but I would say it is fake.

I do believe that one is fake. That lanyard is sort of a dead giveaway.

Too bad it isn't shown with packaging but I would say it is fake.
The Tamagotchi is a fake, but the beads really shouldn't be the first thing that anyone looks for:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Japanese-Tamagotchi-Pl...1742.m153.l1262

https://cgi.ebay.com/Japanese-Tamagotchi-Pl...4QQcmdZViewItem

These Tamagotchi's are Japanese + Keitai Tama's that work with Japanese cell phones and the internet, only in Japan though, and each of these completely real Tama's have the Lanyard of small beads, and they also have the exact same setup with the string and such.

However, I do believe that this on is a fake, the back is wrong, the battery area looks different, and the paint job and shell color are just plain off. Plus, I know for a fact that this same Tama was put up a while ago and it was also determined to be fake.

The Japanese ones don't say Tamagotchi connection. And the euro ones either say Tamagotchi connexion (yup with a x) or just Tamagotchi, and the P1+2's had no connection, but the one that cutecognizant is mentioning is totally fake.

theres another REAL tamagotchi that dosent have connection, its the family one that syas "love my family" they had to take off the logo to put the words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back