Tamagotchi V6 growth chart!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lam_alwin

Reaction score
Tamastargirl sent me this growth chart and asked me to post it up. :p

The credit is all hers. :furawatchi:

Tamastargirl's Growth Chart

Hope you're happy if you're Tamastargirl that I posted it up for you! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT DOES EVEN GENER MEAN AND ODD GENTER MEAN????
Even gener means an even generation number such as 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc... and Odd gener means an odd generation number such as 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, etc... =D

This is wonderful. Thank You Tamastargirl!!!!

Very helpful! That shows me that... Ace (my Tarakotchi) is a 'Bad Care' Tama! Noooo! =(

Awesome! though i must admit i was horrified to see that the best, and most populor tamas were bad care yamas! :lol: :( :p

Thank you star girl, but I want to ask is that for Music Star?? I thought it was for Music Star but what about dazzilitchi and dreamitchi??
I'll e-mail Tamastargirl to update her chart...

Okay, .......

She said:

Hi Pink Memetchi!

(aka TW0316)

The secret characters, Dazzilitchi and Dreamitchi can show in any care, and any generation. But to get them, you have to use Boy’s Destiny or Girl’s Destiny. The Destiny stars can only be bought on Tamagotchi Music City , Gotchi records for a 4th Gold CD.

Once bought, your Tamagotchi has to be an adult to use it. Girl’s Destiny for the girls and Boy’s Destiny for the boys. But this is only a once use item, but you can use it over again when you sent it to your Tamagotchi from the Tamagotchi Music City website!

When you use a Destiny star, it will shutter all over your Tamagotchi and evolve into Dazzilitchi or Dreamitchi!

From Tama-star girl

(aka TS9520)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you star girl, but I want to ask is that for Music Star?? I thought it was for Music Star but what about dazzilitchi and dreamitchi??
:blink: they only happen if you use a dream star from tamatown :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back