Tamagotchi Music Star Growth Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you research? Because...Nonopotchi is like a main character on the Music Star, would he really be a horrible cared for character?

Did you research? Because...Nonopotchi is like a main character on the Music Star, would he really be a horrible cared for character?
Everyone who neglected their toddlers got him, and I have not gotten him once and I take great care all the time, and get Kikitchi. And he is a main character? Anyway, great chart!

Yes, I have tried many times with the worst care possible and got nonopotchi. Yes he is a main character, but a bod care one. Notice that Gozarutchi is considered a main character, but he is a horrible care tama... Same thing with kuchipatchi. He may not be horrible care, but he is average, and he is one of the Tamagotchi Trio!

thnx sooooooo much, Ive been waiting for one like this, right now Im making one with the estimated amount of points you need to get each character!

You forgot Oniontchi and Young Mimitchi. They are both male teens.

and also you forgot Nazotchi. He is a male adult.

Thank's very much for this it was very helpful, how did my cute little Kikitchi be neglected so much it turned into a Tarakotchi :) !!!

nice chart! don't you like how you can get different characters on different generations? i already got both the perfect care boy characters, mametchi and kuromametchi.

This is a well done chart.

KuroMametchi has a point,look at Violetchi.She used to be concidered one of the main characters and she is average care.

I always have trouble getting Hinotamatchi even when I take average care.

i love the growth chart!!! its awsome!!!!!

how do u get kuchipatchi though?? wot is average care i have tried sooo many ways to get him but no method is working i keep on getting mametchi's, shimashimatchi's and kuromametchi's even if i have been taking horrible care of my tama :angry:

and btw i got kuribotchi from extreme bad care :D ... i didnt even look at it when it was a baby so i think the toddlers come randomly :huh:

just adding, that this should be pinned. I hate looking for things like this in months of archives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back