Please Help ...!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nms2523

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm desperate. I'm looking for an original 1997 Nano Baby. I've looked on ebay and there are none. Does anyone know where I can find one or maybe is anyone willing to sell me one?

Please Help :D

Try hitting a few yard sales. Sometimes you will get very lucky and find a virtual pet or two. eBay is your best bet; keep checking often, as they add new ones almost every day. Also, you could try Amazon.com. Sometimes they have virtual pets.

If you look in the tBay section here there is a list of places to go, like Amazon.com, what PeaceFrog said.. There is on called Tamagerie and more along the lines of eBay that have some for sale, check out each one, you might get lucky!

Thank you very much for helping me out. I have been watching this nano baby on ebay and I can just imagine how much it's going to get up there in price. I hope not too expensive. If you find anymore please let me know.

I have finally found an original nano baby for a decent price. I paid $29.50 including shipping. If anyone else is looking for an original nano baby, kitty, puppy, or talking nanos they are on eBay now for a low price. Thanks to those of you who helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back