music star help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

liana2369

Reaction score
i need help with the mini game i don't get the instuctions for them. PLZ HELP

Ok, well, here are the instructions for the game that you play as a Teen in the Band practice.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...me+instructions

Or if the link is a failure

When you go to music class as a child, there is a little mini game that you can play with your Tama and it's band members. When they go to school and meet for the first time (and the next few times until they evolve to adult) the Band will be lectured by the music teacher first, and then walk off to practice. You can speed up the lecture by hitting the A or B button, then the Teacher will simply let they go to practice.

Once at practice the Tama's aren't really moving, but there are music notes that appear on top of them, over or on their head depending on the size of the Tama themselves. As the music notes go over the heads of the Tama's you must hit the A, B, or C button in the same order.

The buttons go as follows on your Tama (EDIT: please forgive the underscores _____ they are in place because the space don't show up in the post, it will only stay in the order of the buttons if I separate the letters with the underscores. Also, the Emoticons are in place to show the Tamagotchi's on the actually screen as they relate to the buttons themselves.)

:furawatchi: _ ^_^ _ :ichigotchi:

O_________O

_____O_____

A____B____C

and the way that you know which button to push is the Tama's are directly above the buttons. The first Tama in the upper left corner is a, your Tama in the middle is B, and the last on the right is C.

Press the buttons in the order that the music notes are appearing, and fast. If you press the button after the note has disappeared, the press will count as a miss and will lead to a bad practice, and make your Tama and it's band very upset.

I don't know exactly how many misses count as a failed practice, but I get good practices with about 1 or 2 misses each time, the only time I failed was the first time I tried, so no worries if you miss the first attempt.

I hope this helps, it's a little difficult to try and explain without a picture or simply showing either of you myself, so this will have to do for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back