Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Zelda!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tamacrazy_101

• tamacrazy-101 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 March 2010 - 07:25 PM ( #3010 )

If you said you're not, I was going to show everybody TTCFF. xD And no rush on replying btw.

What would our RP be about anyway?

`Krystal

• krystal user photo

Posted 12 March 2010 - 07:29 PM ( #3011 )

TTCFF is a private, fangirly fic that you and I are writing together. People would die if they read it. xDDDDDD And I know~ But wait. I'm not that sappy in TTCFF.

I'm not sure... it would probably go downhill in a week. Although, that's what we said about this topic. :3

tamacrazy_101

Posted 12 March 2010 - 07:44 PM ( #3012 )

Yeah.

But wouldn't the roleplay have to go in, well, the RP section though? SO. That doesn't exactly help this topic. heh

TTCFF is amazing. AND PLEASE. I can totally name all your sappy moments.

Goggle-Face

• goggle-face user photo

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:19 PM ( #3013 )

What is TTCFF about?

paislypuppy

• paislypuppy user photo

Posted 13 March 2010 - 07:43 AM ( #3014 )

yesh i know i got 3000th REPLY and TK got 3000th POST. i didn't care which one i got, so you didn't burst my bubble at all!! And in order for me to have gotten 3000th post i would have had to double post, since i posted right before TK did. Kristin, however, is gonna be pi**ed about this.

oh yes, please do tell!!

`Krystal

• krystal user photo

Posted 13 March 2010 - 07:54 AM ( #3015 )

Okay. But just really quickly. TTCFF is a collab type fanfic that Jae and I are writing. It's about two girls, Jae and Krystal (xDD), who get involved with hot fictional characters. It's indeed fun to write. ~ And TTCFF stands for The Totally Cliche Fangirl Fic. And yes, I'm sappy. And Jae is angsty. It goes together quite nicely. Because then Jae will get sappy and I'll get angsty? xD

Oh dear. Kristin is going to be mad. Well, there's always the 4000th post/reply, right? Mwahaha.

I need a new good Zelda wallpaper. D: I can't seem to find a good one. P:

Edited by `Krystal, 13 March 2010 - 07:54 AM.

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 13 March 2010 - 07:57 AM ( #3016 )

Heads up guys - you all need to cut back on the chit chat and stay "on topic" - this thread is heading towards spam city :ph34r:

If you want to chat about anything please use the TT PM system or take it to TC or another instant message service like msn, fb, etc.

Thanks.

`Krystal

• krystal user photo

Posted 13 March 2010 - 08:02 AM ( #3017 )

Shsfsklhg. You're right. Sorry, TamaMum. );

Did you guys hear about the blind guy that beat OoT? o____o I'm seriously impressed. O: HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU KILL GANONDORF... BLIND?!

Edited by `Krystal, 13 March 2010 - 08:02 AM.

paislypuppy

• paislypuppy user photo

Posted 13 March 2010 - 08:03 AM ( #3018 )

OH NOES!! WE'LL STOP CHIT-CHATTING I PROMISE!!!!

Okay, so, I guess i better get this back on topic somehow. I guess I'll just say where i am in all my games so we can get back to the original topic.

Wind Waker- beat it twice and the file i'm in now i'm right before the Earth Temple.

OoT- Beat it once, in my new file i'm almost to the Shadow Temple.

TP- Beat it and am done almost all the side quests. I just need some more poe souls and heart pieces.

ST- Beat it and i did one of the Take 'em all on challenges.

MM- Past the first dungeon and i only have two masks so far....

EDIT: Wow, how is that possible??? Well, i guess if you have someone telling you strategies and stuff, then you can use L-targeting on ememies and know how to take them down, but then again how do you know which one it is?? O_O And how did he make it through the well????

Edited by paislypuppy, 13 March 2010 - 08:06 AM.

`Krystal

• krystal user photo

Posted 13 March 2010 - 08:10 AM ( #3019 )

Haha, this is going to be sad:

OoT - First time playing, in the Fire Temple.
PH - Played through once.
ST - Haven't played, but will be playing soon.
TP - Stopped at the Forest Temple.
MM - Never played. Watched it through.
WW - Never played. D: I'd like to, though. :3
TMC - At the last temple! Woohoo!

And about the blind gamer, I have absolutely NO idea how he did it. It seems almost impossible. I wonder how many times he died...

tamacrazy_101

Posted 13 March 2010 - 10:18 AM ( #3020 )

I had a feeling we'd get in trouble. x.o

OoT - Beat once. On my second file, I got out of the Fire Temple.
PH - Oh goodness. Who knows? I haven't played it in a very long time.
ST - The Spirit Tower after the Fire Temple.
TP - Never beaten. Two files. Both at the Twilight Palace.
MM - Oh please. I never even made it to the first save point yet.
WW - At the windy place. xD

Actually, playing Zelda blind is possible. I've tried it before. xD The location in Ocarina is very easy to memorize. xD Well, except for temples that is. xD It is very hard though.

paislypuppy

• paislypuppy user photo

Posted 13 March 2010 - 05:48 PM ( #3021 )

I personally can't imagine what it would be like to play any video game without seeing it. I don't know what the joy in it would be. oh yeah you can still hear Link's amazing voice!

Lol so my friends came over today, and one of them lost all the saved data on her Game Cube memory card. O_o so that means no more saved data for Wind Waker or Twilight Princess, and an array of other games... so we played Wind Waker and got past the first dungeon. I did the whole dungeon, she did the Forsaken Fortress. And my other friend cut grass. And we screamed out all the text that was in red it was hilarious, it went like this: "House!" "Sword!" "Long Ears!" "Shield!" and we did that the whole time, lolz.

`Krystal

• krystal user photo

Posted 13 March 2010 - 07:17 PM ( #3022 )

Hehehehe, true that is. (Oh dear. I'm talking funny)

Lol, I wish I could have my friends over and we could all fangirl together. Buuut, my friends that are into Zelda are all guys. So that doesn't happen. Rofl.

I was at my cousin's house for a family get together today, and my 13 year old boy cousin was playing Ocarina. I came out of one of the rooms and looked on the TV and said in an extremely high pitched voice, "OCARINAAAAA!" Then I was all twirly. x3 Turns out that my cousin is just a little bit behind me in the Fire Temple. I must beat him now. Haha.

Edited by `Krystal, 13 March 2010 - 07:19 PM.

paislypuppy

• paislypuppy user photo

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:17 AM ( #3023 )

Ooh, awesomeness! Anyone who plays OoT is a friend of mine, lol.

Yeah, well one of my friends also fangirls over Link a lot (she's the one who i always argue with over who gets Link/ other hot fictional guys) But the other one is obsessed with yaoi, so you see the conflict. Anytime she said something implying that Link was gay, i'm like "I KILL YUU!!" And i found out that i fail at super smash bros. Meelee. I just ran away the entire time, which was HILARIOUS bc my two friends were teaming up trying to kill me the whole time, but they ended up killing themselves more than killing me, lol. We were in that Hyrule place that's reeealy big so there was a lot of room for running.

I actually don't know any guys who play Zelda games, except on gaia, so yeah.... A lot of my friends who are girls play LoZ though.

tamacrazy_101

Posted 14 March 2010 - 10:55 AM ( #3024 )

But the other one is obsessed with yaoi, so you see the conflict. Anytime she said something implying that Link was gay, i'm like "I KILL YUU!!"

Ahem. Yeah. -shiftyeyes-

Yeah. Link's hot voice. Link doesn't talk. xD And OHYEAH. Oh wait nevermind. Forsaken Fortress is the first one, right?

I don't have any girl friends in real life to Zelda fangirl with.

paislypuppy

• paislypuppy user photo

Posted 14 March 2010 - 11:00 AM ( #3025 )

Oh, changing the subject now are we??

And you can still hear Link's voice enough in the games to flip out over it. xD Yeah Forsaken Fortress is first, and then Dragon Roost. We got past them both yesterday. It sucks that her memory card got erased, she was so close to getting all the poe souls in TP. I so called it though, i said "watch you get, like, all the poe souls and then your data gets erased" and then about a week later...

And that's rather unfortunate, but you still have the ganondorks. We rule.

`Krystal

• krystal user photo

Posted 14 March 2010 - 11:01 AM ( #3026 )

Yeah, well one of my friends also fangirls over Link a lot (she's the one who i always argue with over who gets Link/ other hot fictional guys)

Lucky! I need one of those friends. I have guy friends and they're all "Dude Zelda is beast." Sure I love them, but I need a spazzy teenaged girl friend that would fangirl alongside with me. :'3 In real life, I mean. I have lots online. xD You two are my main fangirl friends. <3

Link does have a hot voice. >w<

Edited by `Krystal, 14 March 2010 - 11:02 AM.