Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Zelda!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

will of x e r x e s ;

• will-of-x-e-r-x-e-s-; user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:47 PM ( #3554 )

Yes, I caught the reference. : D

AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. I AGREE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT.

It seriously annoys me. I mean, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but don't shove it down other people's throats.

Since we just got off topic... I made some progress in Twilight Princess. I got the first Sol. xDDDD

Edited by will of x e r x e s ;, 09 January 2011 - 04:47 PM.

paislypuppy

• paislypuppy user photo

Posted 10 January 2011 - 03:28 PM ( #3555 )

Yes, I caught the reference. : D

AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. I AGREE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT.

It seriously annoys me. I mean, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but don't shove it down other people's throats.

Since we just got off topic... I made some progress in Twilight Princess. I got the first Sol. xDDDD

Oh, yay! Getting the sols was scary the first time, but after a while you get the hang of it. I'm on my.... 3rd play through of Twilight Princess. I'm at the snowpeak temple in that file. It's my favorite dungeon. I like all the snow and ice, and I really like how you can make soup, lol.

I also got past Level 3 in The Legend of Zelda some time ago, but I forgot to tell you. It took me about a billion tries, but i did it! What sucks is there's a counter next to your file name for how many times you died. D:

will of x e r x e s ;

• will-of-x-e-r-x-e-s-; user photo

Posted 12 January 2011 - 06:14 PM ( #3556 )

There's a counter for game overs in Ocarina of Time too. xD It's really sad to keep that counter keep going up.
Just like the counter in Twilight Princess that tells you how long you've been playing. IT'S SUCH A PITIFUL NUMBER. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. XD

Dude. I tried playing TLoZ the other day. I cant' even beat the first level......................

paislypuppy

• paislypuppy user photo

Posted 12 January 2011 - 08:13 PM ( #3557 )

Oh, there is? Where is it? I never noticed it before. But I think the only time i got game over my first playthrough i got angry and turned the game off, so it doesn't count, ha! xD And I blame my excess time in twilight princess on messing with the camera angles to see Link better (pretty sad, but true). My other friend who has the game doesn't ever do that, and i'm like "well then, you're not playing the game right!" xD

Yeah, TLoZ is nearly impossible. Does it ever happen to you when you enter a screen with a lot of enemies the game gets really slowed down? That's what messes me up the most. There were a few rooms like that in Lvl. 3. The boss of level 3 was crazy, it's this thing with four heads that is constantly shooting stuff at you, and each time it hits you it takes a whole heart. If you successfully hit one of its heads twice, it will go away, but you have to repeat for all four, and after you hit it once it gets angry and goes berserk. It took me sooo many tries, and it was pure luck that i even beat it at all.

paislypuppy

• paislypuppy user photo

Posted 09 February 2011 - 03:02 PM ( #3558 )

aww, sadly ocarina of time 3D is not in the launch window for the 3DS. But hey, hopefully that means it will be even better! I also haven't heard any news on skyward sword recently, has anyone else?

xxxkiroxxx

• xxxkiroxxx user photo

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:32 PM ( #3559 )

I saw the case at Gamestop in January.

paislypuppy

• paislypuppy user photo

Posted 21 February 2011 - 04:16 PM ( #3560 )

I saw the case at Gamestop in January.

ooh, really? i actually don't think i've seen it there yet, and i have been there a few times recently. Maybe its not displayed at my gamestop yet. Well, hopefully i can drop by there soon anyway. I think i would have enough money now to pre-order it. 8D

tama v9

• tama-v9 user photo

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:11 PM ( #3561 )

Hi peoples! I'm new to Zelda but I've played OoC, A Link to the Past, Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, OoA, and Spirit Tracks!

superstar_128

• superstar-128 user photo

Posted 01 March 2011 - 04:08 PM ( #3562 )

Gosh I havent replied on here for AGES :L

I have now completed spirit tracks!!
more than a year since I first got the game... xD

but yeah I finally finished it- Im somewhat proud of myself haha :D

whenisskywardswordgoingtocomeout?

I hope its good when it is released though :)

xxxkiroxxx

• xxxkiroxxx user photo

Posted 01 March 2011 - 04:51 PM ( #3563 )

idk when Skyward Sword is coming out, but OoT is coming out for 3DS!!!!! I only have my DS Lite and my XL...so I wonder if I could play a 3DS game on my perfectly awesome XL. I don't think I can :(

EDIT: Drew some fanart. It's my new wallpaper and it sucks xD I have no clue how to put it here, but I made it just for TT.

Edited by xxxkiroxxx, 01 March 2011 - 05:23 PM.

superstar_128

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:55 AM ( #3564 )

I definiately want to get the 3DS when it comes out (: << OoT 3DS! yay :D

I dont think you can play the 3D games on the XL, unfortunately :L

and the wallpaper on your profile?
It doesnt suck! Its great ^_^

xxxkiroxxx

• xxxkiroxxx user photo

Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:50 PM ( #3565 )

No I mean for my computer. And lol in majora's mask I stole Link-Goro's room key and talked to the toilet guy. xD he needs paper and i know why XDXDXDXD

paislypuppy

• paislypuppy user photo

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:36 AM ( #3566 )

As far as I know the Skyward Sword release date is still unknown. HOWEVER: Yesterday it was confirmed that Ocarina of Time 3D will be released this June! I've already got my 3DS pre-ordered. But I think I need to pre-order both of these games now...

@Kiro: Unfortunately, you won't be able to play 3DS games on your XL. However, the 3DS is backwards compatible for any DS games, from the original to the DSi XL. And also, in majora's mask, did you get the heart piece from the toilet hand guy?

@Kenza: Congrats on finishing spirit tracks! That last portion of the spirit tower or whatever was really difficult. I stayed up late many nights during summer vacation trying to get through it, lol.

superstar_128

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:47 AM ( #3567 )

Ocarina of time will be released this june!?!?!
^^ YAY!
Ive preordered the 3DS too :D- ive played the 3DS at game and it looks SO good 8D

I stayed up many nights during the summer holidays AND the Christmas holidays trying to get though it- and STILL only just finished xD

xxxkiroxxx

• xxxkiroxxx user photo

Posted 05 March 2011 - 08:36 PM ( #3568 )

The toilet hand guy gives you a heart piece? I have a lot to learn about that game :/

paislypuppy

• paislypuppy user photo

Posted 08 March 2011 - 03:13 PM ( #3569 )

Kenza- omg, yay, 3DS buddies! We should totally exchange friend codes! 8D And you're lucky you got to try it out, the demo stations haven't been set up in the U.S. yet. Ocarina of Time looks so amazing on it, I can't even wait that long.

Kiro- yup. when he asks for paper, he is referring to the clock town land deed. Give that to him, and you receive a heart piece, and he is added to the Bomber's notebook as "???".

Also, I love your avatar picture, i'm pretty sure you had it before, right? Unless someone else had it, but i love that picture. ^w^

xxxkiroxxx

• xxxkiroxxx user photo

Posted 08 March 2011 - 03:45 PM ( #3570 )

I did have this avatar before. The weird thing is that he's already in my notebook, but I didn't give him anything.