...Oops

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

`Krystal

Reaction score
Mine was when I had a little cuppy thing of soup, and I went by the sink and dropped it by mistake. Soup. Everywhere. xD OOPS!

What was your last Oops moment?

Mummy was teaching me how to make french toast. When it got to the oven part, I had to light a match and then light the oven and turn the gas on. I dropped the match, but not on the ground, thank goodness. I dropped it on the actual oven. Mummy won't trust me with matches for a long time now, I reckon.

OH SHIZ. Now I've spilt my coffee. D: . All over my laptop. It better live, seriously. This laptop means the world to me, as it is the only way to communicate with you guys and access the internet.

This laptop means the world to me, as it is the only way to communicate with you guys and access the internet.
ILU too. :3

Today I didn't multitask. ._.'

Well..

I was brushing my teeth and somehow missed the sink when I spit.

._.

I was at McDonald's with my friends, even though I hate the place and I threw one of my their french fries.

By mistake, it landed in this woman's hair.

She left the place, without knowing it was still in there.

.///.

Well, I'm in this hotel, and my room has a coffee maker. As some of you may remember, particularly the ones that tried to explain to me how to work the complex appliance, I have significant difficulties with it. I usually just go to Starbucks/McDonalds/wherever coffee is available at the moment where the only process I must undergo to produce the drink is tearing open a sugar packet [ or five ] and handing the cashier money. Unfortunately, we were in a particularly criminal area, so I decided it wasn't worth the potentially dangerous five block walk with no one around.

Long story short, I tried to make it myself, and put the dirt stuff into the wrong hole, spilled water all over the counter, and ripped the styrofoam cup in half in my display of outrage.

Last night, I was trying to hang up the phone.

I dropped it on the floor, swore and Ksenia heard it all.

xD

My last very opps moment was at the mall.

Mum went into the chemist and I went into the store next to it. Mum said "Michelle, I got you a present" But I thought she said "Michelle, I think you're pregnant" and the chemist and all. She opened the bag and pulled out a square box. It was lipgloss in a box. I looked confused and said "What did you say?" And then she said "I got you a present, why?" And then I told her about my mistake and she laughed then started to question my purity.

It was most probably when I spilt some of my soup in a cup, which Michelle saw me eat, onto my bed and the computer.

Actually, no. This is more of a WTF moment, but whatever. Michelle and myself are webcamming and mummy just came in and went ''MEOWIKY'' and kissed me really hard and made me kiss her. Words can't explain on how weird she is.

I told my friend I think this guy is cute and she went "Ooohh you wanna give him the nastys" And I turned around laughing and ran into this guy and dropped my coke everywere. This was in the street and the guy didn't lok to friendly so he threw a dirty look at me and stormed off.

Lol then I hit my friend and walked behind her and she turned and hit this random stranger in the belly 'cause I stepped to the side to let her pass. xD

I was just reheating some pizza in the microwave.

On a paper plate.

It set on fire XD Never metioning it to my mom.

Mine was yesterday... I was in band and we were told to help clean up the bleachers that were still on the stage from our last concert. I didn't know that he told us to get off the stage right afterwards though... and one of my friends came and told me the bell rang to leave (I couldn't hear it on stage) so I thought I'd tell my other friend it was time to go. Well, the whole time we were cleaning up the curtains were shut and I heard some movie thing going on on the other side. I thought it was since we had hour and a half classes that day so they put a movie in... WRONG. I stepped in front of the curtain... and came face to face with a HUGE crowd of middle schoolers! my friend had already left! and to top it off, one of the middle schoolers had the nerve to yell "get off the stage!" :D

^ Me too! I was stuffing all the candy that was on the table into my pocket and then later when I went to eat it one of my wrappers was covered in chocolate. Then I took the chocolate out of my pocket and my fingers turned brown and gooey. I never did that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back