Discipline

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winterace88

Reaction score
Just wondering...It is known that kinakomotchi is born from high discipline parents.How exactly does a tamagotchi be considered as high disciplined?What is the least amount of training bars required?Does the both parents need to have full training bars before they can breed a kinakomotchi?

Alright; listen carefully. :D

My tamagotchi had a training level of 8/9 and still gave me a Marutchi (I was royaly p'ed off). So I'd have to say, from personal experience, that the parent's Training level must me 9/9.

Now, say a Male and a Female Tamagotchi are having babies. The Father's Training level is 5, and the mother's is 9. Because the growth between Marutchi and Kinakomotchi is determined by the tama's care-taking parent, the father's child will become a Marutchi while the mother's will become a Kinakomotchi.

This is theoretical, but I'm almost positive it's right...

Thanks for the help.I was confused because i have a tamagotchi which just has its arranged marriage.It has a training level of 5/9,and it produced a kinakomotchi.This is really weird since it's discipline is not high at all,which lead me to consider that high could mean below level 5.Mine is a connexion.

weird, im gonna try to mate with a tama that has high discipline when mine is 9/9 and see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back