So, how was your day?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RawryCakes.x

Reaction score
So, basically, tell about your day here.

---

First I woke up really early, because my dad made me clean my room. Then violin class. Then I had vietnamese noodles for lunch =D. Then I went to the park with my dog and my cousin and played baseball. Then I came home and watched TV, then played piano. Then had Subway for dinner, then now.

=]

I sat at my computer refreshing the nontamatalk pages over and over again.

Now that's a day well spent. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's 12:06pm 8D

So basically, I attempted to sneak on the computer at about 12am, and failed. I was too tired. So then I fell asleep while listening to my iPod. Then I woke up at about 10am, hit my leg againgst the end of the bed [it hurtttt] and then turned my computer on. During that, I have attempted to get dressed, have a shower, etc, but have failed.

Now I must go shopping with mummy. I truly hope Carly comes too, as we never got to meet properly D:<.

Fun!

I was at my friend Mae`s house, we ate Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls, played Guitar Hero, and made a Sims family, then we washed her dad`s car with her little brother, had Pillsbury Toaster strudel (lots of Pillsbury that day!) and teased the GPS system in my new car with her voice-recording thing, and played cards.

... and now the word `Pillsbury`is starting to sound funny.

It was okayy.

I woke up early-ish and did volunteer work at church. Then I actually went to church.

Then I did more volunteer work. After, we went home and had lunch (beef stew)

I've been on the laptop since (I went out a bit to get some snacks)

I've been marathoning Super Junior Full House.

Dinner will be soon.

I slept, and then I got on the internet and look at a few math videos. My final's tomorrow and I needed to make up missed work. xO

And I did 1 chapter of science work. Ox

I woke up. Made coffee. Maddy came at 8.05 when I was still in my PJ's.

Blah blah blah.

I accidentally bunked 90% of EVS.

I made history in maths by coming up with and amazing idea that my teacher stole as it was so good.

I raped Grace because it's her birthday.

I googled Acid The Drug for health.

I ate lunch and watched the intraschool debate.

I studied Romeo and Juliet in English while doodling for Feebee.

I got bored out of my little simple mind in economics.

I got home, peeled potatoes and here we are.

I got visited by Luke, Katie, Rachel and Daniel earlier.

I've done a crapload of homework... Too much. My brain hurts.

I ate heaps hehe, here's my menu for today..

- Bacon & eggs.

- Re-heated lasange and perfectly cooked easy mac [Two packets]

- And I had like, 5 tacos for dinner.

Now I'm planning an all-nighter on the computer and next to my freezer [ice cream ftw]

In the morning, I woke up and did all the normal things people usually do on a relaced, laid-back morning. We were gonna go shopping, but I let mummy go.

Then I stayed on the computer for who knows how long... probably about 6 or 7 hours. During that time I ate a lot, and MSNed with a lot of people. Oooh, Maria also called me. That was fun :D

Then it was time for a break from the computer, as my eyes were going crazy. Mummy and I watched some news, and some MasterChef. She also pretty much KILLED me by tickling me :/ And then I had a shower...

And here I am :)

Highlight of today would probably be going super Short Stack crazy <3. And Maria phoning me... and webcamming with Michelle... and having a day off from school... and EVERYTHINGG!

I woke up at 7:10AM.

I went to Summer Gym.

I walked to my mother's office.

I ate lunch.

I walked to the library.

I'm on a library computer now.

Later I have my guitar lesson and then I'm probably just hanging out the rest of the day.

Woke up at 10:30

Ate Breakfast

Sat at computer XD

Ate Cheese

Sat at Computer again

I seriously have no life xP

I'm getting my haircut later

I still have full school days. :/

So I was in school the whole day... Today my Algebra1 teacher pulled all the students out of their classes and made us take a mock/final exam. I failed horribly. :/

Then My Soc teacher told me I failed my other exam... I just got back an hour ago... Kind of a lonely day...

Very hot. I wish the pool wasn't empty. ];

Woke up at 6 and put on my clothes. Got on the smelly bus and went to school. Had a hilarious discussion with my friend about muffins 0o dont ask xD I went to my second period class and we went outside and tried to use GPSs in which I failed miserably D= I went to band class and attempted to make a house of cards in which I also failed miserably. My friend Jordan made a huge one though. Then I went to lunch and laughed the whole time as usual. Then a few more boring classes and the final bell rang. I am officially on summer break. Yeah Baby!!!!

School.

School Trip =D

Parkk Parkk till like um 1:50pm

then im currently home :]

i dont know what else i am going to do after im done typing this.

Okay, yesterday was an amazing day. So I must tell you about that :mellow:

First, Its like 4 am and Im talking to Jose. Andres had gone to bed. lol

Then I woke up after that at seven. So, three hours of sleep.

Then I talked to Jose and went on facebook for like, six hours.

Then I went to Dave & Busters.

And Karen hijacked my phone and asked Andres out for me:)

Then I got home and danced

And I was up till 10ish talking to peeps.

then I went to bed:)

Okay, today, I'm still on school. But ohkay

I went to the school.

Had some assembly for like two hours. (I doodles on my hand. lol)

Then we had like, 45 minutes of break. So the guys played football. :angry:

Then we had lunch.

Then more football.

Then PE

And now I'm sitting at home talking to jose and Andres:)

I've had ridictulously good days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back