Why do you have Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe1503

Reaction score
Sorry if there has already been a topic about this, I searched and there was none. So I want to know why do you have/buy/love Tamagotchis? Could it be because they are cute, you like the games or any reason why you have/buy/love Tamagotchis. :blink:

I enjoy Tamagotchis because they are a unique virtual pet that isn't like any of the others. I like waiting to see what my character will become and who they will marry. I think I also just like taking care of them in general because lets face it, it's fun.

So, what about you?

~Chloe

I like the fact that there are lodes of different versions and they keep on getting better, and also they make BOY AND GIRL designs! Also I like it because you can go to Tamatown and after new ones come out old ones are still sold! (I saw a V3 at the shops!) I also like that there are unlimited generations you can have and how you can connect them. Also how there are millions of characters too!

They are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thier just da best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I just love them myself :) there are a lot of little happy memories attached to them for me, and even now there are some, because I loved them as a child, but I wasn't really good with them and I thought that they were useless after the battery died. Now, actually, I take better care of the little pets and I actually appreciate them more.

I didn't know, at first, that there were a bunch of new and exciting versions of the Tamagotchi until a random day that I was picking my boyfriend up from work. I was wandering in the electronic toys sections because I thought the My Meebas were cute, and there were the v5's. He bought me one on the spot, and even one from himself after hearing me rave about them :hitodetchi: I have four now, and am working on even getting a Chibi one for my purse, just hook it on my bag and check on it in school. I'm in College and they don't really mind, as long as it doesn't make noise or interrupt your work.

Lol I'm not sure about millions of characters, but there sure is a lot of them.

I love tamagotchi's because they are fun. They are small and something I could take into school. I'm in Middle School and nobody notices x] We can't bring our DS lites or PSP's to school like I could in my old school. But tamagotchi's are allowed and they are the best!

I love the cute characters, and working hard to get them! I also reeely love connecting them, marrying them, and getting many more generations! :)

Just because they're fun, and they're small and convenient and portable.

I love tamagotchis because they are like a pet to me. It's not like they're just toys, they really need you and I would do a lot for them. One time, I even skipped a soccer party to race home and keep them from dying! (forgot 2 pause-but they're ok! :( ) Also, I love when they marry and you start with a new one!

I love and buy them because I have some since I was 6 ! lol

they're cut and quite like real pets. I lovee to take care of them

I love tamas because they're so much fun to take care of and watch grow up. Every version of tamagotchis sort of has its own theme- like the V6 Music Star, V5 Familitchi, V4 and V4.5 is mainly about the jobs, V3 is about the internet thing, etc. And I love getting the next version.

I just love them. I've been hooked on them since I was about 8, and as I've grown up, they've grown with me.

I have had them since they first came out in '97, cuz I thought they were cool. When the connection versions started coming out, I had to get them too, for the same reason. I drive a school bus, and they give me something to do between the morning and afternoon runs. Also, they're fun to collect with all the different versions in English and Japanese.

When I was around 9 or 10, I was completely obsessed with Tamagotchis, especially my v3. I took it to school unpaused and fed it and played with it when the teacher wasn't looking. I got a bunch of my friends into Tamagotchis, and we connected during recess and on the bus. There's a lot of memories that my Tamagotchis hold, especially my v3, so that's why I like to keep them and play with them.

To be truthful, when I first got them I treated them like they were a little baby who relied on me. When Mia died, I was so upset (see 'the emotion of tamagotchi') that I don't think I ever forgave myself. A couple of years ago, when I was desperately sad and I felt like there was no-one who cared for me, my tamas were always there. Of course, I do go off them, but I always go back to them. As I wrote last year, 'Tamas hold so many memories, good, bad, I could never give them up for good'. And that was so true. I remember the heartbreak of Mia's death, the joy of getting my first Mimitchi, the frustration of getting five boys in a row, yet the satisfaction of finally getting a girl. So many feelings, every emotion possible... you really wouldn't guess it was all from small, non-living virtual pets.

HanatchiHannah

I love tamas...Because they are AWESOMENESS! :rolleyes:

When I was in 4th grade, there was huge tama fad. ppl would have 5-6 tamas dangling from thier backpacks. I got one in 6th grade after all the hype was gone. I had switched schools and my new friends at my new school had tamas. I thought they looked cute and fun so I thought about getting one. I got a v4.5 for xmas, and now I am hooked! I think they are cute and fun and, I like sharing tama tips with my friends.

P.S. If, you replied to this thread with "they are awesome" or "their cool" or something like that, It would helpful if you backed your statement up with a reason. I am not saying this as critisism, but because i am interesting in hearing your opinion and/or any tama stories u have! Feel free to PM me if you feel that I am being too harsh or strict by asking this. Thx!!!

I always loved to take care of... everything, I always loved to have animals as well, however, I did not have the chance to own animals that you could play with (my sister is allergic to most of them, thus I mostly had fish and other aquarium animals), so tamas couls easily make me fall in love.

I love them and have them ever since they appeared, and still play them, even though I turned 25 (anyways, I don't think it's age-dependant, just as taking care of animals isn't). taking care of them is a 'fun job' for me, and I love to have some around all the time (usually two. one is lonely, but three is a bit too much to take care for, especially during university months), however, I do try to keep it balanced and not go overboard, so I do turn them off during exam terms (for it's either I will feel bad because of them dying or me getting bad marks for not studying).

I did have hard times at school because of tamas (not because taking care was difficult, but because I was quite alone with this tama-liking, and some classmates were dumb enough to try to snatch them away and crush them :lol: ), but as I (and they) grew up people learned to accept my habit of loving them. now, at university, noone tries to get and kill or crush my tamas (yeah. that would be a nice behaviour of adults -.-), they simply accept the fact that I'm with them, even though many of them still find it strange.

Because they're cute and they're epic little pets.

So therefore I like 'em, though I have none which are currently running.

I want a Music Star.. badly. :D

I loved my first P1 back when it originally came out, I got back into them recently after finding out about the Color. It's so nostalgic to me and makes me feel like a kid again, in a way. Haha, I still love them even though my parents think I'm crazy LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back