Tamagotchi Ban Petition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiiloveyou

Reaction score
Hi

I am sure you all know about the topic that says the tamagotchi is going to be banned because of the slot but as other people say other virtual pets such as pokemn and GBA game have mroe gambling than tamagotchis they should leave us alone and do the pokemon ! Well here is my petition so pelase sing it Tamagotchi Ban petition

Cheers

Nathan

i hope this helps because its ridiculus that they might take tamas away

I signed! Its not even real money we r gambling gosh! And I wouldnt even call it gambling!

This petition isn't going to do anything. You think 50 people can change a government decision? It can't.

I signed, but I don't think the government will take that seriously: we need a spellchecker and we shouldn't reveal our ages.

Ok but I did not make the fileds for the age name email address yes why no things and also i do kn ow that the groverment will mostlikely wont change there mind but all can do you is TRY ? cant we

I signed as well. My first name is Renee btw. If they Bann Tamas then they need to bann Pokemon. Its just tama points. I can understand if it is real money. I will be 21 in a few years and even I think that the Tamas should stay. In Pokemon you gamble half of your MONEY to fight. IF you win(Witch I never lost a pokemon battle in years) then you get paid half of the losers money and if you lose you pay them half. So Pokemon envolves alot more gambling then tamagotchis. Which really isn't gambling because it doesn't evolve money just points.

i think tamas should be banned because the slot game teaches younger ones to gamble!
You can't be serious :kuribotchi: .. TAMA-HATER :angry: :p :marumimitchi:

Really, pokemon and neopets have tons more gambling, yet they do no harm to others. The younger children problay won't even know its gambling and won't do it in the future :marumimitchi:

this is why i don't want to live in America, because some people have simply nothing better to do but whine about some plastic toy which is about OWNING A PET not gambling <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back