Do you think cheating is....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Monster:.:Trucks:.

Reaction score
Hey,

I was just wondering if you guys think its okay to use cheat codes and secret passwords on your Tamagotchies. Like, I feel you get what you EARN, by how well you play the games and stuff, and you are rewarded by your effort. However, I see a lot of secret passwords and cheatcode on here. What do you think?

I think there were already topics on this but I'll answer anyways.

No, I don't feel entering codes is bad. Afterall, there are some things that you can only get by entering those codes.

I use codes a lot! And make sure to the enter button after each answer when making a poll.

cheating in a game is okay...

cheating in real life is not.

No,I don't.

I don't they they are bad because it's just helping you out a bit.I used lots of codes on my V5.It makes it better and easier so I don't have to spend a fortune on food on my V5.

I do think cheating is wrong. I cheated with other things before, and you don't feel like you have won. At least, thats how it is for me. Also, certain codes are meant to be used so codes are okay :ichigotchi:

[offtopic] When you make a poll, you put a choice under each one[/offtopic]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i am not going to lie and say i have never done it but i really thought about it after i did it and i kinda felt bad so i would recommend not to, but it is ur choice, but it could also mess up ur tamagotchi :D

its ok depending on games like

animal crossing it effects the whole game

but tamagotchi u just get items so its ok.]

AND PLZ READ MY SIGGY

i dont think its bad because its not like downloading free songs of the internet, its not illegal, so i dont get that bad feeling inside when i cheat.

I don't really think cheats are THAT bad, but it's not like its gonna mess up your tama (exeption of debugging). I've used tons of codes binary had put up for V5 and V5.5 and it no scratches on my tama.

Compleatly fine in Tamagotchis. I find the V5 boring without cheat codes because you have more items to use. :)

Absolutely not.

It's with a personal game, that's yours.

I DONT CARE ABOUT CHEATING AS LONG AS I AM HAPPY OF CHEATING I LIKE CHEATING BUT NOT AT SCHOOL :D :wacko: :D :ph34r:

No I think they are ok but sometimes i do it normally for fun!

cRaZy GiRl,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back