Photo
- - - - -

Check your email to see if you won a free Tama!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tamagotchi-4-Life

• tamagotchi-4-life user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 June 2009 - 04:05 PM ( #21 )

Omygosh I was so shocked when I opened my email inbox!! I WON!!! :mametchi: :unsure: :wub: I was so shocked 'cause like, I never win any of these kinds of competitions but I always join for fun. It was weird, I saw the title "Remember that free Tamagotchi Color contest? You WON!" and was just like O_O...huh?

*happy dance* I replied already, I'll let you guys know if it's really worth it after playing with it for a while. ^^

Congrats warriorcat_girl! :D
Enjoy your new TMGC+C! :D

warriorcat_girl

• warriorcat-girl user photo

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:22 PM ( #22 )

Whoooopeee! I got the TMGC+C last Wednesday (day before yesterday)! So far, I really like it! And, funny enough, it has some features that I always wanted to have before. They change the background/room for whatever thing you're doing with your pet. Usually, it's in (I guess) the living room, when it's asleep, it's snoozing in a bed in it's bedroom (er, obviously), when it goes to poo, it's on a toilet in a bathroom, when you shower it, it's in a bathtub/shower thingy...you get the idea. And you can customise the rooms by going to this renovation shop somewhere.

Also I found out when your Tama beeps for your attention, it has a speech bubble above it with your name. Unfortunately, I don't really know Japanese (and you can't use alphabet letters ANYWHERE) so I just put something which translates as catgirl, hahaha.

Even though everything's in Japanese, I was able to figure out what everything was by experimenting a bit and also 'cause I'm familiar with different tamagotchi versions. =D

Thank you so much Admin! I know that I was randomly picked, but I got to say, this was an awesome prize! ^^

rochila

• rochila user photo

Posted 05 July 2009 - 08:21 PM ( #23 )

Oh so jealous!:o
I've ordered mine today but it'll take a fair while to get to me from Japan. It's reassuring to hear all of the positive reviews of it. The next two weeks of waiting will be looong!

Just out of curiousity, how long does it usally take between the japanese and western release of tamas? Or are the versions so different it's hard to compare?

Pink Memetchi

• pink-memetchi user photo

Posted 07 July 2009 - 08:14 PM ( #24 )

Conguadulations! I am sure you are very excited and so am I. I wish I can get it next time. And is the Tamagotchi Delivered to your hosue so you don't have to go and get it? Plus. If I won, my mom is going to be extremely angry about me having an account in TamaTalk, so sad............

If I win I will be very happy but my mom is going to be super duper angry. :(

*CjPirate*

• cjpirate user photo

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:14 PM ( #25 )

Congrats on the new tamagotchi warriorcat_girl! *clapclapclapclapclapclap*

warriorcat_girl

Posted 17 July 2009 - 01:18 PM ( #26 )

Mine wasn't delivered to my house, it was delivered to my dad's post office box. But then again we get most of our packages at the post office.

warriorcat_girl

Posted 17 July 2009 - 01:20 PM ( #27 )

Oh and right now I'm on my third generation and my tamagotchi turned into a Gozarutchi yesterday. ^^ My first pet was a kuchipatchi, and I'm not sure what the second one was...something light purple with curly twirls of hair...

UraNyachi

• uranyachi user photo

Posted 19 July 2009 - 04:31 PM ( #28 )

congrats warrriorcat_cat :D the tamagotchi you got was Makkio :( here is a color chart http://www.tamatalk......wth chart.PNG I hope you enjoy your tamagotchi+color :D ~ :o UraNyachi :(

Edited by UraNyachi, 19 July 2009 - 04:32 PM.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:16 PM ( #29 )

Wow... I missed out alot apprently... Bummer.

Anyway! Congrats on winning! (Ironic enough, I followed you from I think Gaiaonline here... Lol)