Sparks Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiAMONDS

Reaction score
Well.. now that my tama froze and I had to restart it- I may aswell make a log. LUCKILY ive only had her since saturday (2 days) :angry:

Wow this is getting freaky. My tama ver. 2 hasnt whined . Not at all.... I'll keep you guys posted :angry: :huh:

OH MY GAWD OH MY GAWD OH MY GAWD OH MY GAWD!!!! MY TAMAGOTCHI HAS TURNED INTO A STARFISH!! ITS NOT EVEN AN OCEAN ONE! WOW!!

:furawatchi: :lol: :D :D I cant help it be happy!!! I just found out what my mysterious starfish character is!! Its called a HITODECHI. I found out using Tama Love

Im SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXITED!! YAY!

Now it is getting very scary..... Its still a starfish and everything, it is perfectly healthy but it hasnt whined since it was born. When it is born it needs about an hour of complete attention, but then it doesnt beep much at all :D

Shes just doing her little bobby thingy, ya know. When the have nothing to do they sometimes just start doing random things :D Training bars by day 2 is only 1, and so far ive got 190 Gotchi Points (only! But ive bought her lots of treats) And finally! She goes to the bathroom. Yay!

Hello guys! Me again!!

Im hoping to mate with my brothers tamagotchi soon after Im an adult.. Ill just go and connect them now :D

Okay, were playing games now and ive won 3 out of 4 and given him a poop.. Ill keep you guys updated on the game we play at dinner...

xxx- Alex

wells, I won. For some strange and freaky reason whenever I play I win. What I do is play, but I dont press any buttons. My tama just does it by itself. Anyhow, I have 365 Gotchi points.

xx- Alex

OMG YAY!!! OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT! YAY! my hitodechi turned into a young mimitchi!! Yay!!

Opps, that was a youung mAmetchi. Sorry I havent kept you guys posted, but ill tell you everything thats happened now ;) So far Ive had 2 cavities in 3 days!!!I have 5 training bars and 754 gotchi points :eek: Im so happy with my process!

Alex- xx

Hey guys! Me again! I think my tamagotchi is having some technical difficulties...Ive had it for a long time and it says that it is 3 yrs old, but anyway other than that my tamagotchi is perfect!I have 909 gotchi points, 5 training bars and weigh 21 LB (1 LB overweight) Oh, and I dont really kow how to cure cavities. The last time I got a cavitie, i just kept going to the hospital over and over and over again and I kept praising spark for no reason. It seemed to work, though. Im not sure if you have to do anything at all, though. It is possible that the cavitie disappears after 10 mins. :(

soo bored!... Im feeding lots of snacks to spark just so I can play games with her.. and when shes sleeping I change the time just so that I can play with her! Poor spark...

WAAAHH!! SPARK HAS GOTTEN FROZEN, AGGGAAAIIIN!! look for wish'es log to see the info of my new tama.

Shes just doing her little bobby thingy, ya know. When the have nothing to do they sometimes just start doing random things :ph34r: Training bars by day 2 is only 1, and so far ive got 190 Gotchi Points (only! But ive bought her lots of treats) And finally! She goes to the bathroom. Yay!
what do u mean she goes to the bethroom do u mean on the toilet

Latest posts

Back