Popular Singers/Bands

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tropical Temptation

Reaction score
Are there any popular singers or bands that you just don't like? For Me:

*The Ting Tings

*Disney People with the exception of Demi Lovato

*Rap artists with the exception of Kayne West and Flo Rida

*Justin Timberlake

Any for you?

What are the Ting Tings? o.o Anyway.....all Disney Channel stuff, rap, stuff like that. xD

- All Disney aside from Demi. She's good. <3

- Almost every one in rap. o-e

- Taylor Swift drives me NUTS, I swear to Patrick's Grave. Ohwait. She'd be under Disney... .__.

- The Ting Tings.

- The Pussycat Dolls.

- Britney Spears. o_e

- Dave Matthews Band

Uhm... I think that's it. I'm brain-dead today... xD

~Mew

Miley Cyrus.

I don't like her songs, so having her be all over the internet and tv gets to me.

Oh. And Taylor Swift. What's the big deal with her... :|

I'm fine with most popular stuff.

I lovelovelove Taylor Swift;

She is so inspiring to me,

A fellow acoustic guitarist and vocalist. ;3

But this is about who's popular that I DON'T like,

... I dunno. :I

Miley Cyrus, Jonas brothers. I actually like Taylor Swift, so don't kill me. Katy Perry's songs get annoying for me after a while, too...

-Disney stuff. EVERY BIT OF IT.

-Kate Perry. idc if your lezbo. Honest.

-Jonas Brothers. o_O

-Lady GaGa. You're aint techno-pop. Dx

-Nickelback.

-PCD. They scare me.

-Taylor Swift. Pretty hair tho. xD

-Raps okay. I listen to real hip-hop. :]

Technically, I dislike mainstream songs.

I used to have hate Taylor Swit sosososo much, it wasn't funny. But thanks to Michello, I actually sorta like You Belong With Me. It made me cry the first time I heard it </3

The other day I was looking back at my old posts on my old account, and I was saying that I hated Metro Station and The Jonas Brothers sosososo much... not really anymore. I actually sorta like Metro Station, and The Jonas Brothers --- I don't have anything againgst them anymore.

I tend not to like female singers a lot of the time. I really dislike The Pussycat Dolls, Jessica Mauboy (sp?), Rihanna, Pink, and some others. But don't get me wrong, I find Lady Gaga's, Katy Perry's, and Britney Spears' songs all really catchy :)

Oh yeah, and I don't really like Chris Brown, and lots and lotsa R&B singers. Though I don't really have that much of a problem with mainstream artists anymore... I used to wanna strangle them :\

Lady Gaga. I cannot stand her at all. I know some people who thinks she's cool but to be honest, I think she's a whackjob.

And Disney stuff. Though I can stand Ashley Tisdale.

I actually like Taylor Swift. Her songs are good :)

3OH!3 are starting to annoy me tbh [NOFLAMENOFLAMED: ], I hear so much of Don't Trust Me it's so UGH. Overplayed.

And Eskimo Joe. I really like the song Sarah, but their new song just plainly sucks.

& Do you guys know Biffy Clyro? Ugh.. D:

Miley Cyrus.

The Pussycat Dolls.

The Black Eyed Peas [Whatever it's called..?]

And the Wonder Girls. A Korean band.

Four Mod. Thai band.

Seven Days. Thai band.

They're quite annoying xD

Latest posts

Back