Making Friends in Music City

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eggfan

Reaction score
At first I would make friends with anybody, but as the list grows longer, I like to make friends with those who are really friendly, like they would visit your room and give you a card or a gift, or they are really responsive with their smiles and greetings. They don't have to be any special character. What about you?

I like people with cool rooms. But I also like people who are logged in. I think nice rooms and being logged in are a sign of dedication. :p

I votes "Friends with everybody", but I already have 100 friends, so I can't really... So, now it is only with peoplei know/people I made friends with on tamatalk.

I am only friends with ppl that are nice to me and have high level. I don't really like having a bunch of level 1 ppl on my friend list. The ppl on my friend lists are all level 50 's and are good at competitions.

I actually like to make friends with people who greet me and say "Hi There" and in the levels of 20 or 15 and up. I have tons of Lv. 50 friends though and I'm only Lv. 16! My friends list is just halfway full. I also like to make friends with people who are good with competition (hey, I'm the only one that's not at Lv. 50 in my band).

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually like to make friends with people who greet me and say "Hi There" and in the levels of 20 or 15 and up. I have tons of Lv. 50 friends though and I'm only Lv. 16! My friends list is just halfway full. I also like to make friends with people who are good with competition (hey, I'm the only one that's not at Lv. 50 in my band).
hey i'm on level eight and i'm wealthier than you! i have dazzilitchi outfit 3, center stage, 5th trophy, jr./music award, purple stars room, etc. :blink: do you want to be friends w. me too?

i just make friends with everyone i love music city i go there alot!!! and i have like 20 friends and alot of them are not actually a logged in tama but i dont care i see someone i go up and talk to them unless i am busy but the reason why i have so many friends is i make friends with eveyone people who i am good friends with on music city i give them presents i make money buy stuff fopr my house then buy stuff for other people i know sorry i am getting off topic but i make friends with everyone!!!

it depends, if i find them annoying, i run rom them... "Wanna be friends? Wanna be friends?Wanna be friends?"

IT GETS SOOOOO ANNOYING...

Check the mailbox in your room. Check the mailbox in your room. Check the mailbox in your room.

B) B) B) :eek: :eek: :eek: :mametchi: :p :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
it depends, if i find them annoying, i run rom them... "Wanna be friends? Wanna be friends?Wanna be friends?"IT GETS SOOOOO ANNOYING...

Check the mailbox in your room. Check the mailbox in your room. Check the mailbox in your room.

B) B) B) :eek: B) B) :p :angry: :eek:
i know. it gets so annoying. and some what boring. like you ddont evan want to do what they say. :mametchi: B) :eek:

i know, sometimes, they order u around like a bully XD lol

Check the mailbox in your room

Now

i mean thats like extreme bully! o_O

i know, sometimes, they order u around like a bully XD lol
Check the mailbox in your room

Now

i mean thats like extreme bully! o_O
well i dont mean that. i mean that if most peaple say stuff like come check out my room and stuff it just does not get you in the mood when alot of peaple say it to you.

Latest posts

Back