Start a Tama Diary!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kickthekan123

Reaction score
Are there times when...

*You're grounded from computer?

*There is no computer wherever you are?

*You cannot get on TamaTalk and can't post to your Tamagotchi blog for some other reason?

Well here is the solution! I find it really helpful. Get a piece of normal-sized colored paper. Get some white copy (or printer paper, if that is what you call it) paper and make a booklet! Fold them in half and staple it and on the front write 'Tamagotchi Blog' or anything you'd like to call it. Search (I used Google and Yahoo) for a growth chart for whatever version(s) you will record in the log and print and paste them into the inside cover. Allow to dry and then you can record the information with a growth/character chart in the journal/blog/diary so when you read it or you can't see what character it is online, you have the chart! Sound good? Helpful? Comment please!

I used to have a little notebook that me and my friends used to write a little "Tamagotchi Guide" in it :angry:

We would write tips and tricks and keep track of who's tama married who's and the names of our Tamagotchi's grandparents and grea great grandparents (this was before the v3 and the Memory on the tamagotchi).

Yeah, I think this is a great idea! :angry: Very creative :angry:

Love it. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
=) Thank you! BuddiLuvsYew, thats a good idea! I love to write so I write whenever I can. Another idea! *lightbulb appears over my head, lit up*

Or, using the link deina-kun said, you can print that out and attach those into the diary and ta-da! A Tamagotchi Journal! =D

i think its really usefull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just wish i could print one out but my printer doesnt work.

ps. sorry to get of topic, but can someone give me a link to WHY ARENT MY FAMILICHI PARENTS WITH ITS BABIES ON MY SCREEN!!!!!

Idk, they just...dont show. They r on the info though, And thanks for the idea! im gona make one now!!

Last edited by a moderator:
dang i never even thought of this

i'm too lazy to actual update my online blog

but i'll be able to write in this diary every night :)

great idea <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back