Tamagotchi The Movie in english DVD is out

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only in Australia

The US onles wll come with the music stae

so their gonna come out with the "special" version of tamagotchi the movie??? with at tamagotchi music star thats kinda cool :D soo is the movie any good plz tell me idk if i should buy it or not ^_^ :(

I would put some on YouTube, but I don't wanna break copyright laws. I might just post the opening credits or something... which includes the new ENGLISH version of the Tamagotchi theme song!
Yah-tchi! I like the English verison song better! ;)

"Tamagotchi, Tamagotchi, Tamagotchi, Tamagotchi!

Tamagotchi, Tamagotchi, Tamagotchi, Tamagotchi!

Tchi, tchi, tchi, tchi, tchi, tchi, tchi, tchi!

There down there, there over there, there everywhere, there..... Tamagotchi!

There down there, there over there, there everywhere, there..... Tamagotchi......! :) "

Ok so i got it about 3 weeks ago and i live in usa so i used dvd shrink to copy it and change the region code to be region free !!!!! Download DVD Shrink HERE

i saw the movie its so cute! i haven't got it though boo hoo :( :D

[SIZE=21pt]Memetchi7[/SIZE]

Wow! Australia is getting something before the US... That's a first..lol

awsome!!!!!!!!!!! i've been waiting soooooooooooooooo long until it came out but i live in the usa so does anybody know when its coming out in us? :eek:

WOW! *Jumps esctatically* It's finally coming to DVD!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw the Japanese trailer, but I always thought it would come to Theatres first! Wow... :(

It's in the US too, with a Music Star Pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back