Stupid Copyers!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, there are still quite a few people out there that don't know that the Music Star is technically called the version 6, or the v6 MS Music Star. I honestly didn't know that when I first came to TamaTalk, even though I owned a Music Star, and still do.

Hopefully the people that buy that are buying it because they collect fakes or something.

That is sad when other companies try to scam people out of an actual real tamagotchi. But hopefully, buyers are smart enough to notice that there is something off about the packaging and design of the "tamagotchi."

Also, doesn't it seem wierd that the Fake V6 has the same design as the V3? Has there ever been a repition of designs (other than the music star and v2, and v1)

Also, doesn't it seem wierd that the Fake V6 has the same design as the V3? Has there ever been a repition of designs (other than the music star and v2, and v1)
Because the Jidan (JD) models has more version created, They base it off the models in Japan and items that weren't released in the U.S., which comes out earlier. Like the tamagotochi school. So the Jidan model V6 probably came out the time before the BanDai's model did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Other manufacturers just want to enjoy some of BanDai's success, maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don’t bump up old topics. You can read information about bumping here.

Thanks. :)

*Topic closed by Jappyx*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back