Something new!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When was the last time something new happened on your Tamagotchi?

• Today?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yesterday?

• 2 Days ago?

• 3 Days ago?

• 4 Days ago?

• 5 Days ago?

• Before that?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffy_fan

Reaction score
I just did this poll because there was nothin on this forum. Anyway i just cant wait until my Tamagotchi has a Tamababy from a normal Tamagotchi or from the matchmaker when he fixes ya up with someone! Marc.

I have an ault male and adult female going.

They visit each other often but I really need to figure out how to get them to mate.

They have both had a visit from Mrs. Busybody but I'm not going to use her this time.

:)

Hey Mothra! I dont know if this is true but i think your tamagotchi's mate when they get to know each other REALLY well and then you might get an option to have a baby. I dont know. But i do know that the girl tamagotchi has two babies and one adult has a baby and the other has the other baby. And who is Mrs Busybody? Lolz! Marc!

^_^ u all makin me jealous, I DONT GET MINE TILL MONDAY! ^_^

think im gunna have to order me another just so i can link em ^_^

*im so sad*

*You're* sad? I just ordered mine today and probably won't get it for another few weeks! I think you can wait a few more days. Then when you get yours you can post all about it and I can get jealous. ^_^

hahah so cool! my tama arrived today!

did anyone kno they did saturday post? not me ^_^

well it arrived on saturday, today ^_^ instead of monday. ^_^

its so cool ^_^

my tama did something new, i know all yours hav eprobably done this, but it started listenin to music and jumping around lol, it was well gud, lil music notes wer everywer and madro (my tama) was jumpin everywer ^_^

Yeah that happens a lot, and when I had my Maskutchi it watched TV a lot(He was a lazy spud). Lol.

Umm Marutchi roll around and stuff, and some of them get really close to the screen, and just a whole bunch of things. ^_^

^_^

gonna have to watch my tama constantly to see wot other crazy stuff it does

Lol, let me know if you can. I like to know about this stuff to put on my website and maybe even so I can look for something specific myself....and make an animation of it! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes: , wen do they normally start actions ? is it once every 30 mins? or just random?

hey madrox, i think it is once every 30 mins that they do actions. i have an itchigotchi jst now and it is dancing across the screen, quite sweet actually. i cnt w8 till it gets a baby!! im sooo excited, i never got a tamagotchi the 1st time round so this is my present 2 myself. wat age r all u guys neway?

haha cool, took a bath, must of been feelin dirty :lol:

mine hasnt done that yet, but ill be watchin it to see if it does :rolleyes:

well it was the 1st time mine did it 2, it did it bout 5.30pm 2day, it was well cool, but it hasnt done it since, and it wont again 2nite as it has jst gone 2 sleep

yer i hated the way tama's go to sleep at 8, so i made mine go sleep at 12 by settin clock back 4 hours :rolleyes: a lot better to match my own sleep times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back