A Few Ways to Get Neopoints

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi_Pal

Reaction score
Here are a few methods of saving and earning Neopoints--you might spend quite a few in the process, but it will be worth it! ;)

---The following games will give you several Neopoints, especially if you are good at that game or if it is 2x NP day for that game...

Super Hassee Bounce, Destruct-O-Match, and Typing Terror are all great games.

TIPS:

--In Super Hassee Bounce, try not to miss the Hassee!

--In Destruct-O-Match, use the Power-Ups ONLY if you need them (such as when you're out of big enough matches but you haven't reached the goal)!

--Typing Terror will only be a good game to play if you can type quickly. (Trust me, I can't get through the whole game!)

---Next, when you have enough NP, create a Shop [if your account is more than 24 hours old] that can hold at least 10 items; you'll need to spend roughly 350 NP to ready the Shop, because you want to start simple. (My Shop's name is NeopetSmart and can hold up to 20 items at a time, but the size you want it depends on your NP.)

DON'T GO OVERBOARD! I'm telling you, no good can come out of spending all of your Neopoints! So, once you have a few items for your Shop, store all your NP in the National Neopian Bank.

---Don't worry--if your Shop has reasonable enough prices, you'll get popular soon. Who knows--maybe you'll be one of the Top 10 Shops! I know that's my dream...

Key Quest gives you loads is you play at least 3 times a day.

my fave neopets are acaras.My original pet,8D I got my money from the stock market.I'm a NeoMillionaire because of it!And...I COULD sell my maraquan paintbrush,But..I don't wanna. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back