Omega

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meddie65

Reaction score
I started planning this book, and I think it's pretty good, so far. The book (A series actually.) is still in the planning stages but heres what its about:

It follows a girl named Noelle in 2059. In her city, people are put in to ranks. The ranks are as following-

Omega 1, Omega 2, Omega 3, Omega 4

Beta 1 (Also known as Omega 5) , Beta 2, Beta 3, Beta 4

Alpha 1...and so on until Alpha 4. Omega is considered the weakest, Alpha is the strongest. In this city, no matter what it is, you must obey anyone who is a full rank higher then you. (Ex. An Omega 3 must obey a Beta 1) In order to be put into one of these ranks, you have take a pretest when you are 6, then a final test when you are 12. The test is based on 4 stages:

-Personality

-Style

-Family

-Potential

Anyway, Noelle is considered an Omega 2. The story shows her life and her struggles to raise in rank. In one part of the book she gets a penpal from another state/city. This is when Noelle discovers her city's government is corrupted.

Here is the beginning, not much but...enjoy?:

'Definatley Alpha.' I thought, immediately breaking eye contact. The girl was my age, but definately not my rank. I walked through the crowded halls of my school. Alpha's and even the high betas could hover instead of walk here.

Minche, my hoverbot, beeped twice. She was the newest hoverbot out there, but my rank had only risen 30% after getting her. A soft pearly white, I could see myself in her.

"Mom." She said and beeped again. "Answer?" Minche asked. I nodded, ignoring the call would be disrespectful. I stopped walking and sat down at a table in the commons. Minche brought up the screen. My mom's smile was big, and I knew that Belle's pretest had gone well.

So, thats pretty much it. I know I must have some grammer mistakes and whatnot in there, try to ignore that...Tell me what you think, and any comments are well appreciated. ^^

I like the plot of it, it definitely sounds interesting enough that I would consider reading. The beginning is rather interesting, I would definitely consider reading more if you posted that's for sure ^_^

I agree with DemonSlayer5050; I would definitely get this if I saw it in a store, because I like your writing style! Keep writing in that style etc, and you will have yourself at least one fan!! (Though you probably already have loads :D )

Giraffagotchi

EDIT: Typo

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back