AAAH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, how interesting.

I'd like to see what it's like and the price.

It looks like they are looking for distrubutors at that site. Not selling individually just yet.

Wow that was fast. If you click on their homepage you can see all of the other wanna-be-tamas they're trying to sell too. Their V5 almost looks exactly like Bandai's except they spelled it "Familitcha".

I bet the copyright laws are different in Japan than here in the US. I'm sure that's why they get away with all that they have. Because Bandai could sue them over a few things if they both were US companies.

It figures. BanDai makes the original, then somebody else has to jump on the bandwagon. Looks interesting nonetheless. I don't think I'd get one though.

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw a real +coulor>

they are way better

i get one for christmas!

(i am in australia.)

Awesome! Thanks for the great find. A good cheap knock-off. :)

[SIZE=9pt]Oh yeah. :D [/SIZE]

Jidan are huge rip-offs of Bandai. Always have been... if you look here (I did some more research on the company themselves) you'll see where they have cheaper made versions of V1's-V5's. The plastic looks like it's about to break, in the pictures.

...The next easiest way, if you couldn't tell already that they are 100% Fake is. LOOK AT THE FREAKING GRAMMER!! They're english is absoulutly atrocious...And they talk way too much about breeding and mating.

dang horn dogs.

...The next easiest way, if you couldn't tell already that they are 100% Fake is. LOOK AT THE FREAKING GRAMMER!! They're english is absoulutly atrocious...And they talk way too much about breeding and mating.
dang horn dogs.
How about your GRAMMAR 8'D

JiDan phails, alrai?

THAT BUNNY THING ON THE SCREEN IS SO FREAKING CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!! D=

(scared the crap out of me....)

i know something.on the jd website it says design prouct so its not jd its someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back