The New Tamagotchi Log...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HanatchiHannah

Reaction score
Welcome people!

First things first. I'm HanatchiHannah. I made my account today. I've kept a tama diary in a notebook since March 24, 2008, but this is my first log! I kinda got sick of writing.

I own 12 tamas and I have 4 running. I'll post about them in a minute, I need to go check them!

HanatchiHannah

To my readers

As promised, here's what's happening with my tamas:

Pink Flowers V4 - A Debatchi called Dog. He is three years old and evolved on Saturday. I got the character I wanted, yes! He's pretty fat and his skills are very low cos I never play with him.

Pink Green Leaves V4.5 - An UraTogetchi called Newt. He is the same character as his dad, unfortunately. He is rather fat, too.

Black Headphones Music Star - I have a KuroMametchi called Lucas G. He married my other music star and has a baby boy who I'll call Alexis.

Pink Piano Music Star - I have an Onputchi called Michelle. She married Lucas G and has a baby too, who I'll call Xanders.

Nothing much happened today. The Music Stars might be leaving their babies tonight. Can't wait!

Bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
To my readers - who ever you may be,

Another post in one day - I know. But I'm BORED. My brother's watching TV so I can't play on my Wii, and I have no idea where my Ds that actually works is. Well, both my DSes work, but the one I dropped down the stairs is a bit smashed. And you can't see anything on the top screen. Oh well.

Sorry for my rambling on. Here is the tama news:

None. Nothing. Zero. Zilch.

Short stats:

Name: Dog

Weight: 70lb (!!)

Money: 94,774p

Name: Newt

Weight: 62lb

Money: 29,150p

Name: Lucas G

Weight: 47lb

Money: 20,981,030p

Name: Michelle

Weight: 43lb

Money: 21,431,620p

Here's my V6 adult charas so far:

Orange Idol

Vanessa - Mimitchi

Corbin - KuroMametchi

Zachary - Mametchi

Monique - Chantotchi

Olesya - Mimitchi

Stephen - Dorotchi

Ashley - Ichigotchi

Black Headphones

Kaycee - Mimitchi

Lucas G - KuroMametchi

Pink Piano

Adrienne - Violetchi

Michelle - Onputchi

Wonder if anyone can guess how I'm naming them? It's all the same theme and not too hard.

That's it for now! HanatchiHannah

:( :lol: :p

Hi readers

Today I looked at my Music Stars... and... Michelle and Lucas G were still there. I might try setting the time in a minute to see if they leave. I want the babies! They're actually still on pause now, cos it's 3:34 where I live and I've only just got in from school. The V4 and V4.5 are still on pause too, cos I'm being lazy with them.

I'll post again when something happens.

If you want to comment about my log, PM me. I'd appreciate it.

HanatchiHannah

Both Dog and Newt just got the job mail!

Newt's a teacher. I wanted him to be a hairdresser, but he didn't qualify. Oh well. Lol, a teacher called Newt! Dog, unfortunately, has no job. He didn't get a firefighter or a scientist or a TV studio job or anything else. He's a nobody. Well, it serves him right: his skills are 37/1/7. I kind of neglected him. I had to. Caring for a V4, V4.5 and two V6s is very difficult, they are SO demanding. If you're tempted to try it, don't. Trust me, it's not fun. Today was not fun; it was pretty boring. Raising skills is not the most interesting thing in the world. Anyway, enough doom and gloom! I should update my log every day, so remember to keep reading!

Bye! HanatchiHannah

Hi readers!

I'll have to be very quick: I'm at school and the bell is about to go. But the music stars left this morning. Sorry, I'll tell you about them at home: the bell is going now as I type this!

Hey people!

Sorry, I was a bit rude in my last post, dashing off like that. But, logging in takes some time. Which reminds me, I forgot to log out. :) Does that mean anyone who logs into that computer at school who goes to tamatalk.com will be logged in as me? I really hope not: I don't want my account hacked. If someone knows the answer or what to do, please PM me.

As for the tamas, the music stars have left. I named the black tama Alexis and the pink one Xanders, as planned. I fed them, but then I paused them as I want to play with my V4 and V4.5. Seeing as they're both adults, I don't think anything will happen today, apart from maybe Dog will get a job.

That's all everyone!

HanatchiHannah :D :)

Heyya

As I said in the last post, Dog did get a job! Here's what he was offered:

Scientist - No chance!

Teacher - Rejected

Fashion designer - Qualified! Yay! The game is the same as the teacher one, so I'm not bothered that he didn't become a teacher.

I didn't look at the two other jobs. I'm fine with fashion designer.

Dog and Newt are now 5 years old. They should be getting the matchmaker on Saturday, I think. When they leave their babies, I will pause them and use my V6s! They are still babies. I'm not playing with them right now, as it would be too difficult.

Nothing more to say. HanatchiHannah :)

Dog and Newt are six today! They might be having babies. I'm hoping for a girl on both of them. My V2-4.5 tamas have animals as names, so I would call girls Horse and... maybe Tiger, I can't think of anything else. Any suggestions, PM me, but I don't use names twice so I might have already used what you suggest.

I'll just go check the shop:

Dog has some odd food, a muffin, ice cream, and a football. I have the football, and I don't really bother with the food, so he's keeping all his 94,000 points! As for Newt, in his shop there's: maracas, popcorn, cherries, and pizza. He doesn't have maracas, so I'll just use the shovel, then I can buy them! Ok, I just did. Now he doesn't have that many points, but oh well, he has a lot of items! :)

HanatchiHannah :D

Dear Diary

I'll just go get my tamas, they've been on pause since yesterday. Well, Dog and Newt are fine. I'm just going to change the time, see if I can make them have babies... Just one minute left... another 20 seconds... about another ten... She came! Dog's got a Yattatchi and Newt a Shitekitchi for a wife, I think... and they've got the babies! Newt's is a boy. He's only about my fifth one in 15 generations. And Dog has a child too... (drumroll) a... girl! Yay! ;) I think I will call her Tiger. I'm not sure about my new baby boy, as Horse sounds a bit girly. I'll have to get thinking...

:huh: HanatchiHannah :huh:

PS. Hey my non-TT friend Alice if you are reading this! :huh:

Hi readers

I don't really want to post again today, but I want to add I am looking for a new V3 and V4.5, but there's only one of each on Amazon UK. :) I quite like the designs. The V3 is blue, and the V4.5 orange (one of my favourite colours may I add). I'm gonna have to beg my grandma... She has already bought me one V3 from there... but that was for my birthday, though I have it now. :) I kept it in its package. It won't be opened until November 19, yes you guessed it, my b-day!

EDIT: I just want to add, I am using this log to keep track of all the Bratz Lil' Angelz I am getting. Yesterday, my grandma found number 208, Nona, and she bought her for me! :) I will call her Kirsty. That brings my collection to 39... and I know them all by name!

HanatchiHannah

Hi people

There's nothing much to say today. Dog and Newt are seven, but will not leave tonight as they were on pause while I was at school. That reminds me, school ends in 2 weeks! :D

Omg, Dog weighs 94lbs! :eek: I really have to exercise him! And Newt's not much better, at 88lbs. I'm also just going to add, Dog's baby girl (Tiger) is the 281st tama I have cared for, if you also count my brother's, which I do because I named them, and looked after them all the time I wasn't at school... He gave me that tamagotchi eventually. It's a V2, and khaki camouflage design. It's rather boyish, and I'm a girl, but oh well, it's a tama, and a V2 at that! I love V2s. :)

HanatchiHannah :wacko:

My last post was... one minute ago, but I want to list all the tamas I own:

A blue V2 with an island scene on it (American) I was bought this as a present on Christmas Day, 2005.

A khaki V2 with camouflage (European) I got it for my brother in February/March 2006, but he gave it to me, yay!

A green V3 with gold stickers (European) I got this in May 2006. It was tropical flowers, but I redesigned it.

A pink V4 with flowers (European) My mum bought me this off Amazon for £30! It arrived on January 31, 2007.

A white V4 with spots (European) I searched for this for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages... found it in about March 2007.

A dark blue V4 with stars (European) Got this in about April 2007. It was a gift from my grandma.

A pink V4.5 with green leaves (European) My dad bought me this one in the supermarket in Sept-Oct 2007.

A green V5 with hearts (European) I really wanted a V5 for a very long time... my grandma finally got me one on March 25, 2008.

A pink V5 with Love My Family written on it (European) I always get at least two of each version... I didn't get this til' August 08.

An orange and purple v6 (European) I didn't want another pink or blue one, so, I picked this one!

A black V6 with headphones (European) I wanted the pink piano one, but they didn't have it.

A pink V6 with a piano (European) I found the design I wanted, I was so happy when I got it!

A green V3 with frogs (American) Bought off Amazon, had wanted another V3 for, like, 3 years!

Whew, that took ages! HanatchiHannah

Today at 4pm I changed the time on my V4 and V4.5. So I no longer have Dog and Newt ;) . But now I have two babies ready to be named.

I unpaused Alexis and Xanders today! They are both now Kuchitamatchi and don't have great skills as I'm really lazy with my tamas. When they have had their Pro Debut, I will unpause the new babies and run all four of the tamas. I'm actually quite looking forward to then. The reason I'm not caring for them all now is because I would go insane. They would drive me absolutely mad. Then again, I did run 7 tamas for about three months, so I'm sure I could cope with anything!

HanatchiHannah, finishing after this short post :lol:

Alexis was sick! :p But he's been cured now. I'm not taking the best of care of him because ALL my boys have been Kikitchi and then KuroMametchi or Mametchi as adults, except one, Stephen, who was a Dorotchi. So I'm hoping for something different with him, maybe one of the neglect adults? Well, so long as it's not Mametchi I don't really care!

Stats:

Weight: 15lb

Name: Alexis

Hungry: 2

Happy: 1

Stress: 21

Skills: 280/255/279

Genre: Rock n' Roll

Character: Kuchitamatchi

Generation: 3

Money: 15,000p

Weight: 15lb

Name: Xanders

Hungry: 1

Happy: 3

Stress: 13

Skills: 260/260/285

Genre: Latin

Character: Kuchitamatchi

Generation: 3

Money: 15,000p

:D

The good news: the boys evolved today. The bad news: they're Kikitchi. Both of them, despite Alexis' sickness :) . I was hoping for Nonpuntchi - if that's what it's called - or even Hinotamatchi, even though I've had it so many times on my older versions. But no, they both were desperate to become Kikitchi, and they didn't let a little neglet stand in their way. As Yumi_82 once posted in her log, desire is stronger than reality.

Now, of course, they're teens, so what does this mean? Yup, they've joined bands! Alexis is with a ChaMametchi and a (checks) Hinotamatchi. I called his band Hannah A. Pathetic, I know, but I couldn't think of anything else. Xanders' is called Hanatchi (Hanatchi and Hannah!). He has a Hinotamatchi and a Nonputchi working with him, it's quite cute to see the three male teens all stood together on the first band screen!

As for the future, I'm hoping for the non-perfect care adults. They've both been sick a few times and Alexis had stress of 88 at one point! So, I'm on my way. :furawatchi:

HanatchiHannah

PS. I have the Mariah Carey song Fly Like a Bird stuck in my head! It's my personal favourite song and I listened to it 3 times today... So of course, it's stuck fast! Somehow I know that there's a place up above, with no more pain or struggling, free of all atrocities and suffering, because I feel the unconditional love... Ah! Stop singing Angel!

Wow, the boys have been demanding today, beeping at me like every 10 minutes, for food/snacks/mail/anything else they can think of! They're still only 1 year old, but maybe they will evolve tonight. I shouldn't have paused them last night. I stopped their growth when I got in the bath, and I didn't unpause them :( ... oh well. Today's been a little bit boring in the major happenings area. But I did find out Xanders' favourite foods, sushi and sundaes... He must like the letter S, which is lucky as his name has one at the end!

HanatchiHannah :eek:

Well my predictions were spot on! They evolved during the night, I heard them while in bed! However, I had no idea what they would be, I was half expecting two Mametchi! So, imagine my surprise when I saw they were in fact... Gozarutchi! Now they really are identical twins with their identical growths! :p

Bye! HanatchiHannah :hitodetchi:

I'm actually not sure why I'm updating... there's not much to update about! The twins (they had the same parents, remember) have tried to get their Pro Debut 3 times today, but keep getting XXX. Their skills are currently at 417/337/466 and 450/406/474. That's pretty poor, I know, but they are only 2.

Well, I'm going now, because my favourite programme starts... actually, I can hear the theme tune now! Bye. :p ;) ;)

Hey people!

Well, not much today either. Alexis and Xanders both got XOX when they tried for their Pro Debut (well, that's better than yesterday). And Xanders' favourite snack is candy, if I didn't post that yesterday.

Yesterday was pretty scary. I went to my dad's house in the evening to stay overnight, and left in a bit of a rush. I was going so fast I couldn't remember if I'd paused the boys. I was terrified they'd die, as I've never lost a V6 yet... Luckily my brother stayed at home, rather than coming with me as he sometimes does. So, I quickly sent him a text to check that my tamas were on pause. I didn't get a reply, but when I got home after school I looked... and yes, they were paused. :p

So, that's today! HanatchiHannah :huh:

Latest posts

Back