Everything Music City

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromametchi529

Reaction score
I have noticed that there is not an official Music City topic yet so I am making this one. Here you can ask all of your Music City questions, Music City glitches, experiences, rankings, and anything else that is about Music City. This way TamaTalk doesn't have to have so many topics with only one or two questions about it.

I would like it if you don't spam. And, please tell me f someone else tries to post another topic like this one, and if there is another made before this one tell me. Thank you for reading and viewing this topic.

Ok, that is fine! All you need to do is click the character screen in your room. It is in the upper right corner of your room.

Also, to everybody else that posts here, do not ask a question after it has already been asked once.

Ok, so I have noticed that there are several topics that ask how to get 4th gold. So, this is how:

• Play the games for several days/weeks.

• Enter the contests. (Get in the top 100 2 weeks to get 5th, and 4 weeks to get 4th)

That is really all you have to do, but please note that playing the games to level up is extremely difficult if you don't have much experience in them.

Yes, all you need to do is go to TamaTown and create an account. (In Music City you actually sign up, and create an account. So, your information will be saved!) After that just log in and you are there! You may be a guest and will not be able to join contests, but here is a code:

1) After you log in to an account, in the column on the right if the screen, about halfway down, you will see a button that says log in.

2) Click it and type this in:

Username: TOM!!

Password: C1B716F 7631F43

If I didn't answer what you needed just explain what I need to answer.

P.S.- I added a few extra details (that you may or may not already know) to help the people who don't know what to do.

Don't mention it.

By the way, I don't have to be the only person to answer questions and sometimes I may ask a question myself on this topic. Also, it doesn't have to be just for questions either. EVERYTHING that is about music city can (And I think should) be posted here.

um about this topic it's for asking your question not asking others to ask their questions! if someone has a prob you can't answer em all on this one cause it'll get too crowded. Just let others be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back