Open Book

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Kaythina~

Reaction score
(I turned my role play Open Book into story form. Right now it's just the introduction on how they got in the book. Note that I didn't get around to doing everybody's story yet. This HAS been changed. It's different from the role play)

[SIZE=21pt]Kayte's Story[/SIZE]

"Alright, Kayte. You have one more present left to open." said Kayte's mom.

"But mom! I'm 11 years old, now. Since when do 11 year olds get a million presents?" Kayte laughed.

"Since now. Come on, Kay. Just one more."

"Fine" She sighed, hopping off the couch, and teared up the wrapping paper on the present. "WOW! Rapture! Isn't that supposed to be a violent, bloody book? Filled with evil, death, and swearing!?"

"I knew you'd love it. Now go up and change into your soccer uniform. Practice is in half an hour."

"Yes, mom." Kayte said, running upstairs with her new book. She opened it up to the first page.

"The villagers fought against Tonga's army. Fighting for freedom in their small country of Rapture. The war took place in a small village called Seaside Meadow."

Just then, a blinding flash of blue light filled the room, then everything went dark and silent.

[SIZE=21pt]Trianna's Story[/SIZE]

Trianna stepped off the school bus for the last time until next year.

"Hey Trii! How was your last day of school?" asked Trianna's mom.

"Good." she replied, setting her school bag down.

"Excited for summer?"

"Yeah."

"Wanna go out to the dairy bar?"

Trianna sighed. "What's going on?"

"Go to your room and see."

Trianna went to her room and seen a small present on her bed. She picked it up, and opened it. She screamed happily. She ran to the living room.

"Thank you, thank you thank you!" she screamed. She ran back to her room, and calmed down.

"Hmmm.... Rapture." she said, and turned to page 157.

" ' Marzipan! Tonga wants us dead again!' Annalynn called up to Marzipan.

'Let him.' Marzipan replied.

'If I may interrupt' Hillary started. 'Tonga wants us all dead. And Nek, Aaron, Rex, and Chewey are after us, too.' " Trianna read.

"Hmm... sounds pretty cool." Trianna said.

But before she could read anymore, the blue light flashed, sending her to the book.

[SIZE=21pt]Svenja's story[/SIZE]

"Mom. Please tell me why you dragged me to this bookstore." Svenja complained.

"Do you really need another explanation?" asked Svenja's mom.

"I know why. To spend some of my birthday money from since I was 10. But still. Why would a 16 year old girl want to go shopping with her mom? That's something either a 5 year old or a mommas boy would do."

"Or someone who needs to spend her 700 dollars."

"Mom. I'm not buying the whole store. Why couldn't I have bought a cell phone that I'll always use, instead of a book which I'll only read once, if that."

"You've already had a cell phone."

"Which I set on fire because.... hey! There's a cool book!" she said, picking up a book called Rapture.

"But that's 200 dollars, Svenja."

"That's 200 dollars less that I need to spend. I'm getting it, or else I don't like setting things on fire. And I do like setting things on fire, so I'm getting it whether you want me too or not." she said, paying the cashier.

When they got home, Svenja went to her room to look at the book in peace.

"When Tonga became the King of Rapture, he abused his power, which lead to war. Most people were killed, half taken prisoner, an few escaped. Those that escaped must overcome obstacles and be brave in order to avoid being captured by Tonga." she read. "Sounds cool to me."

But before she managed to start to read it, she was inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, goggle.

(I finished Lin and Ren's story, and I'm working on Yuki's story, now. I post 3 stories at a time, so whenever I finish Yuki and Catleyn's story, I'll post them)

Of course I like Svenja's XDDDD

"You've already had a cell phone."

"Which I set on fire because.... hey! There's a cool book!" she said, picking up a book called Rapture.

"But that's 200 dollars, Svenja."

"That's 200 dollars less that I need to spend. I'm getting it, or else I don't like setting things on fire. And I do like setting things on fire, so I'm getting it whether you want me too or not." she said, paying the cashier.

XDDD

lol. thanks. Svenja was the easiest. How hard is it to do a mini biography on a crazy-vodka-hugging-death-loving chick? rofl

I finished Lin and Ren's story:

"Lin! Ren! You have mail!" Called Lin and Ren's mom.

"What kind of mail?" Lin asked.

"A package!"

"Cool!" Lin said, running downstairs with her brother Ren.

"What is it?" Lin asked.

"You'll have to open it and see."

"Fine." Lin grumbled, taking the package upstairs.

Ren sat on the bed and opened it up. "Oh, cool! Rapture. I heard about that book! You're gonna love it!"

"Oh, cool! Umm... what now?" Lin asked, having no clue on earth what Ren was talking about.

"People get killed, kidnapped, murdered, cetra cetra. Lots of swearing." Ren explained.

"Isn't that I little too...." Lin started, before she was interrupted by Ren.

"Hey. If I can watch the full 4 hours of the movie Witches and Vampires, -rated R, mind you- and enjoy it, you can enjoy Rapture."

"Fine, pass it to me." Lin said, reading the book, wide eyed with excitement.

"See, I told ya you'd...." Ren said, enterrupted by a bright light. But not just any light, the light of being trapped in the book.

XD Hilarous.

If he was ever caught...

"Ren! What are you doing?"

"Watching Twilight."

Latest posts

Back