Spot and Mocha Music City Codes...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromametchi529

Reaction score
Added on to my last topic, OMG! SPOT AND MOCHA!, we need to form a team to create a code for Spot and Mocha in Music City. Well, to join all you have to do is post and I will accept it. Ok, what we have to do is this:

1) Take your code for your Music Star

2) Put the code into Music City and edit it in a few ways. (I am not sure how to edit it, so don't ask)

3) Keep this up until we can get Spot and Mocha and maybe Nazotchi!

Once you get the codes PM me and I will PM everybody else that is in on the project. Thank you!

sure. unless you just help me edit my own code! hahaha no thankyou i don't need help

Added on to my last topic, OMG! SPOT AND MOCHA!, we need to form a team to create a code for Spot and Mocha in Music City. Well, to join all you have to do is post and I will accept it. Ok, what we have to do is this:
1) Take your code for your Music Star

2) Put the code into Music City and edit it in a few ways. (I am not sure how to edit it, so don't ask)

3) Keep this up until we can get Spot and Mocha and maybe Nazotchi!

Once you get the codes PM me and I will PM everybody else that is in on the project. Thank you!
Here is how you edit the code. :D

1) Take your code for your Music Star, WITH his/hers costume ON! B)

2) Put the code into Music City and edit it.

To edit it, you only need to edit one digit to a letter. And edit one letter to a digit. :p

3) Keep this up until you get Spot and Mocha! :p

The Nazotchi code is from a Mametchi code. So you have to edit a Mametchi code. :(

Mametchi -

MELMO

388B067 71D02CD

I hope that helps! :D

Anyone knows where the: Spot

: Mocha

: Nazotchi

login code comes from which character?

i just saw TS9520 and he/she has all the character's has entered in alot of comp's and was wearing the mochatchi suit!!

I just got the spot code but i promised that i wouldn't tell anyone... sorry. But I can give you some hints...

See, look in this video:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, i just saw you and you invited me to your house im mametchi in the Tux.

i will vote for you tommorow as i used my vote's today :) .

want to join my band ? probably not i need a 3rd member :(

If someone has mocha or nazotchi and needs spot PM me! :rolleyes: We can trade..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back