Professor Layton and the Curious Village.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

`Krystal

Reaction score
I know there was another topic about this game, but I think it would be bumping if I replied in it...

So do you have this game for DS? If you don't, I'd consider getting it! It's epic.

I love it. It's amazing. The puzzles are fantastic! And the story mode was alot of fun. ;3

I can't wait for the second one. It is said to be released in August, this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
=O Best.game.ever. Well, one of the best. I enjoy thinking games =3 Can't wait until the new one comes out =D

Never played it myself, but I've watched my brother play it.

It's outrageously addicting. And incredibly interesting, haha.

Love it to bits, and I'd love to own it myself.<3

I just have the last two puzzles to solve! I played it for eight hours on Christmas day and completed, like, 5 levels.

At first, I didn't wanna get it, because it seemed lame, but other people said it was good, so I got it and got addicted.

^ Yeah. I just kinda gave in because there was a sale at Toys R Us. Now I love it and don't regret getting it! :D

Hi guys! Yeah, the game's great! Um btw, does anybody know what to do when you've finished the game? When I finish etc and switch the game off and then back on and then it says *spoiler possibly highlight here --> to read* "Find the Golden Apple" but I have already found it!!

So, any help with this?

Thanks,

Giraffagotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
^ What do you mean? When you've finished the story mode, you've finished it. But you can still download puzzles and play from your puzzle index. :3 Excuse me if I've misunderstood what you meant. x3

Oh. And to anyone who doesn't know what this game is/is about, go here.

^ What do you mean? When you've finished the story mode, you've finished it. But you can still download puzzles and play from your puzzle index. :3 Excuse me if I've misunderstood what you meant. x3
Oh. And to anyone who doesn't know what this game is/is about, go here.
Yeah, ummm... It just says that I've finished the game, but when I go back onto the game it just doesn't look like anything's changed. I just wondered if this was meant to happen or if you had to do something else.

Giraffagotchi

It's a really good game with really good music, and a really good storyline! Can't wait for the sequel!

Rented it from Blockbuster.

My sister and I finished the whole thing off in two days and one night.

It was so much fun. :)

And addicting..because it wasn't just puzzles. There was a plot too.

Rented it from Blockbuster.My sister and I finished the whole thing off in two days and one night.

It was so much fun. :)

And addicting..because it wasn't just puzzles. There was a plot too.
Wow! You must have been playing alot! xD My play time was... 30 something hours. Fail? xDD

I finished the game yesterday. And I began a new game. This time, I'm trying to get a perfect score in both Picarats and hint coins, though that's actually quite difficult...

I keep making mistakes, which is frustrating. I have to turn the game off without saving quickly, but that means I lose half my hint coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back