BIG IDEA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTalkHelp

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt] :D :eek: Omg well I was thinking these past couple of weeks Bandai should make something called a Tamaphone or a name like that. Anyway the 'Tamaphone' should be like a tamagotchi but more interaction with your friends! Here are some ideas for the tamaphone:[/SIZE]

1. You connect with your friends and then they get added to your friends list after that you could select that friend and send a message to them kind of like a text mesage!

2. The tamaphone should have little speakers on it so you could talk in to them and then you could send what you said to one of your friends kind of like voice messages.

3. When you get a voice message or a text message they could come to the mailbox like the one on the v4 tamagotchi. You could select a voice message or text message and you can see who they are from because it has your friends username on it!

4. You should also be able to send points and presents to your friends by using the mailbox you go to the mailbox to see the present or points one of your friends sent you.

5. You would know when you get texts or voice messages or presents or points because you would be able to select a ringtone but the ringtones should only have beeps no words but there could be songs and the words are replaced by beeps! :wacko:

6. The tamaphones would be safe for any age because you can only send messages to the people you have connected with so no mean people could send you rude or mean messages.

The tamaphones should be about $20-30 more then regular tamagotchis.

They should be 5+ so people over 5 years of age can play with them.

Bandai would sell millions of tamaphones that means billions of dollars.

If you think my idea would be cool please comment and if you think it has way to many down sides like it is to expensive also comment! Thanks heaps.

-TamaTalkHelp

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG THAT IS A AWESOME IDEA! I mean really I have always wanted a tamagotchi that you can send messages on this would be the best tamagotchi version yet! Come on Bandai if you are reading this please will you think about making the tamaphone pleaseeeeee? :wacko:

Love the idea! I remember a few years ago my friends and I were making suggestions for future Tamagotchis and a Tamaphone idea came up. I'd totally buy one because then you can stay in touch with the tamas on your friends list even if you're miles away.

That's really cool! I hope Bandai's readin' this cause if they make one, I'll be like one of the first 100 people to get it! That's a splendid idea!

Omg people I cant beleive you all like my idea I really hope Bandai make the tamaphone! :D

ok so now i asked bandai f they could make one. i didnt forget to tell them to make it in English. maybe 6 months later your dream of tamaphone is going to be spead around NORTH AMERICA! you'll be popular for this idea. it's a shame i forgot to tell them you had the idea. but at least i told them it wasn't me! thank you for making this idea. i think it will become a sucess. ps. I didn't think of this before! :D

[SIZE=10pt] :p :p Omg well I was thinking these past couple of weeks Bandai should make something called a Tamaphone or a name like that. Anyway the 'Tamaphone' should be like a tamagotchi but more interaction with your friends! Here are some ideas for the tamaphone:[/SIZE] 

1. You connect with your friends and then they get added to your friends list after that you could select that friend and send a message to them kind of like a text mesage!

2. The tamaphone should have little speakers on it so you could talk in to them and then you could send what you said to one of your friends kind of like voice messages.

3. When you get a voice message or a text message they could come to the mailbox like the one on the v4 tamagotchi. You could select a voice message or text message and you can see who they are from because it has your friends username on it!

4. You should also be able to send points and presents to your friends by using the mailbox you go to the mailbox to see the present or points one of your friends sent you.

5. You would know when you get texts or voice messages or presents or points because you would be able to select a ringtone but the ringtones should only have beeps no words but there could be songs and the words are replaced by beeps! :D

6. The tamaphones would be safe for any age because you can only send messages to the people you have connected with so no mean people could send you rude or mean messages.

If you think my idea would be cool please comment and if you think it has way to many down sides like it is to expensive also comment! Thanks heaps.

-TamaTalkHelp
can i add on to that idea? I think we could also change the background of the screen, and deckorate it with stuff we buy with points that we could get on tamagotchi town.com where it's similar to the tamagotchi worlds! (like v4, v4.5, v5, ect.) Maybe that would be a good idea? :D

can i add on to that idea? I think we could also change the background of the screen, and deckorate it with stuff we buy with points that we could get on tamagotchi town.com where it's similar to the tamagotchi worlds! (like v4, v4.5, v5, ect.) Maybe that would be a good idea? :D
oh yes, it must be!

I like that backround idea its kool! I really want this to spread all over the world I live in NZ and I hope the tamaphone gets sold there!

[SIZE=10pt] :D   :eek: Guys im from NZ so yea I hope if they make the tamaphone they sell it here! Omg well I was thinking these past couple of weeks Bandai should make something called a Tamaphone or a name like that. Anyway the 'Tamaphone' should be like a tamagotchi but more interaction with your friends! Here are some ideas for the tamaphone:[/SIZE] 

5. You would know when you get texts or voice messages or presents or points because you would be able to select a ringtone but the ringtones should only have beeps no words but there could be songs and the words are replaced by beeps!  :)

-TamaTalkHelp
IM FROM NZ!

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so now i asked bandai f they could make one. i didnt forget to tell them to make it in English. maybe 6 months later your dream of tamaphone is going to be spead around NORTH AMERICA! you'll be popular for this idea. it's a shame i forgot to tell them you had the idea. but at least i told them it wasn't me! thank you for making this idea. i think it will become a sucess. ps. I didn't think of this before! <_<
HEY IS BANDAI GOIN TO MAKE IT!?!?!?!?!?!? I really want them to. :furawatchi:

You should be able to make a avatar so people know who you are. And if there is a Tamaphone I will buy one!

[SIZE=21pt]For sure!!![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back