How high has your CD ever went?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

07*Kuromametchi*70

Reaction score
OK, so i see these persons walking around in music city, playing these weird games and stuff. Well, other than the guests, they have CDs. I'm asking:

HOW HIGH HAS YOUR CD EVER WENT? Or, WHAT IS YOUR RECORD CD LEVEL! or something like that so, what is it? mine is 5th ultimate silver :D

My highest so far has been 6th :furawatchi: . I already bought the Disco Ball and the Center Stage, but next is 5th Ultimate Silver, which has the Big screen and Star Gate.

I have the 5th silver............ I keep play with it and hope the next competition I will earned a 4 gold

The highest CD I have ever gotten is 1st Gotchi Gold! B) I have 2 of them!

Rock and Pop!!!
whoa. how did you... oh, never mind. i know how. I will set that as a goal...

Last edited by a moderator:
6th Silver playing a hell of a lot of club pop to get it past it it will go past it soon i expect but i want to get in the top 100 for a contest to get some more xp please vote for me!!! FC5042

SO far, mine is 3rd super gold. Please vote for me if you see me in the contest. I am trying to raise it to 1st Gotchi Gold.

I got 3rd gold. I was going to get 2nd Silver after that Competition............but who know :D my account was hacked and that HACKER used my CD for a STARDOM item. :huh: :huh: and now, my CD is on 5th silver.......

Latest posts

Back