Um... on tamatown, i have all the characters,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evil Dazzilitchi

Reaction score
I find just don't get enough attention when I'm a special character! Do you still think i should be a Sp. character??? :) I just don't know! peoples PLEEASE HELP! I voted for special character cause i've never been any other ones in tamatown! Only in my room LOL but HELP!

Last edited by a moderator:
If special characters attract attention, but not much, then you should be an adult (especially with clothes) , if that doesn't work, you said you have all the characters? then try to copy the person your with's character. i might be confusing. sorry.

be a baby. Babies are voted for a lot of times, in the concert you'll see. Babies don't attact attention in the outside world but the contests do. Please support me.
ps. noone will support u you aren't the KING!

I agree with Pink Memetchi. Be the Sp. Character and if you have enough money, try buyin' clothes!
thanks alot peoples. That was alot of help. i should still be a special charcter, according to the votes. THAKNS!

You aren't getting enough attention because:

1) You are not getting a high contest score.

2) Your CD level is not high enough.

3) You room is not cool enough.

4) You are making them talk to you.

Some of these things you may have done, but you need to do them all and keep doing all of them.

Hey wait a minute, who voted that Evil Dazzillitchi should be a guest? That's pretty weird. I was a guest on Music City and when I asked them to Follow me, they said no. But when I was the Sp. Character, I asked for them to get my CD and they did.

Hey wait a minute, who voted that Evil Dazzillitchi should be a guest? That's pretty weird. I was a guest on Music City and when I asked them to Follow me, they said no. But when I was the Sp. Character, I asked for them to get my CD and they did.
That IS weird! :p

Wait you can choose who to be out of the character's you have unlocked ?????!?!!?

Latest posts

Back