Photo
- - - - -

Giga Pet Babe

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

PeaceFrog777

• peacefrog777 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 July 2009 - 11:11 PM ( #1 )

I just bought a Giga Pet Babe from 1997 and was wondering if anyone had any information about it. Does anyone have the instructions they can post for me? They are not online.

Replies

Views

Started

07 Jul 2009

Last Post

22 Jul 2010

Mothra

• mothra user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:50 AM ( #2 )

I've never played with mine. Isn't it like any other Giga?

http://www.tamenagerie.com/inst4.html
The instructions for the Doggie will probably give you a good general idea of how to keep it alive.
I have never been a huge Giga fan so I have not even checked to see how accurate that is. I have been told it really helps.

Actually, I do like Gigas but when it comes time to start something up, I just don't think about Gigas. I should get one out one of these years and give them another try.

PeaceFrog777

• peacefrog777 user photo

Posted 16 July 2009 - 05:46 PM ( #3 )

Yeah, I know how to take care of Gigas, but the game on this one is different and is a little tough to figure out.

Chii_V2

• chii-v2 user photo

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:55 PM ( #4 )

I have it and I haven't figured it out yet. The happiness game is odd compared to other giga's and is the hardest part. I wish I could find some instructions scanned somewhere.

@Mothra, your digital doggie guide is great for regular giga pets, I've been using it for my microchimp. I think the "giga friends" line, the one that includes Salem the cat, the Star Wars set and Babe, are weird.