Angel-Gotch/Tamagotchi Angel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddiLuvsYew

Reaction score
I've been looking at the prices on ebay for angel-gotch/tamagotchi angel and the prices are crazy!

I know that the Angel is a really rare Tamagotchi, but they are charging so much for USED Tamas! (Who aren't in very good condition, might I add)

So I was wondering, for all you Tama-Experts :ph34r: , how much are they really worth?

And how much were they originally back in '97?

Thankies :mametchi:

they might have been 15 dollors or maybe 10 :mametchi: :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi:

My mom told me that when she bought me one of the original Tamagotchi when I was 3 that they were like, 10 dollars. But maybe the angel was a bit more expensive? Or maybe a bit cheaper because they dont live as long as the average tamagotchi did? I dont really know.

Well since you can't buy them anymore, I think the prices are reasonable, especially for the american ones. I haven't seen any on ebay that are used and in bad condition for crazy prices. So, I'm not sure were you are getting that from. I'd just buy one of the japanese ones for $30, that's what I did and it's great!

If I remember correctly (I was very young) the angels were around 12-14 dollars I think.

Well since you can't buy them anymore, I think the prices are reasonable, especially for the american ones. I haven't seen any on ebay that are used and in bad condition for crazy prices. So, I'm not sure were you are getting that from. I'd just buy one of the japanese ones for $30, that's what I did and it's great!
Well I saw two US angels where the writing that said "Tamagotchi Angel" was completely rubbed off. It looked gross. Someone had obviously used them A LOT and then were charging quite a large sum of money for a dirty-looking old angel :lol:

I dont think anyone would buy that LOL

I'm going to get an Angelgotch, too! :lol: The price is reasonable and its clean and new-looking :(

^ I haven't seen any as bad as that, that's lame. But good, the angelgotch is awesome. I like it much more.

I might want to buy a tamagotchi angel, but i'll probably get it used because they're less expensive and i just want them to play with, not to connect. i reeeealy wanted an osu/mesu pair but they're more expensive bc they're a pair and all, but considering the price of the angel at around 30-50USD then the osu/mesu is actually cheaper because its about 50USD for a pair.

I bought mine for £5 UK pounds, was a one off, American, MIP blue angel! :)

If you're lucky, you'll get one for about $15-20, but as mentioned above, a lot of buy-it-now auctions are around $30. Good luck, they're worth every penny!

Actually, I'd got mine brand new (Japanese version) for only $18. The shipping was a little bit expensive so it cost me around $32 in total but it was worth it. The US angels are quite expensive on the other hand but the Japanese ones seem to be the best. And yes I've seen Angels that went for about $220 and they were in terrible shape. There were evident scratches on the screen and most of the paint had worn off. Angels are quite fun, although I don't play with mine all that much anymore.

I am scanning Ebay a lot for Tamas like that, yet they are expensive but awesome. I have read about them

All the Buy - it - now US Angels were 200+

Found one regular auction starting at 11USD, got it up to 41, won it +Shipping cost, brand new, in box mint US Angel.

Yipee!

I was the one bidding against you Kalados. :)

Im acutally glad you outbid me because I bought one for a lot cheaper not even 22 bucks and bought a TMGC Hex around the same time ;)

Grats though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back