Do you like competitions in music city?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Dazzilitchi

Reaction score
so I'm just trying to see what your opinion is. All the time i see about 200 voters before my name. So possibly I'm asking: Do you like contests? In my opinion, I just like them

Competitions are ok. I sometimes get headaches about it. Cz I know I pressed every red button but it doesn't give me enough points. And when the combo turns back to 1 it makes me sad. Wasted my hard work.

Plus sometimes it drives you mad. the dots are confusing!

I don't get it???? I don't get what you say... like what 200 votes???

But what ever I like competition it made me feel that I will get the first and very excited !!!!

I don't get it???? I don't get what you say... like what 200 votes??? But what ever I like competition it made me feel that I will get the first and very excited !!!!
she means that she sees 200 voters before finding her name in the voter list.(off topic) oh, greenpatchi, i'm yur friend in music city remember?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like them. It's a bit confusin', but when you get the teachers as judges, it's easy as you only have to press the left red button and the right red button.

i like them but i dont get some parts of it.

when i'm playing the game, i never got to 6000 points.

is there any ways to know how many votes you have? and how do you even get people to vote for you in the first place??

:blink:

I think they are ok but there should be more/better ways to level up your CD.

They need more games if they are going to require like 50000 cd points for one level

Id like to see alot more, I found myself very bored of music city very quickly

eh, they aren't anything special really...i mean the game is like DDR xD

except computer style :D

almost like Groove-O-Matic :D :p :eek:
i agree with u.contests are alright.i really just use it for the points and stuff since its the easiest way.so thats why i voted half half.

I only like contests for the money and pts. i dont' really like them for anything else. :/ they could be better. heck music city could be better. :/

To be honest, I don't like it anymore now. People cheat too much, people use code generators and stuff to get their votes to 100. Even if our CD is good or if get REAL votes we won't even win or get to the top 10 anymore because CHEATS are stronger now a days, it's faster, you can get a 100 votes in a minute.

I don't think Bandai likes it this way so do I, I use to love competitions when we vote for each other, not using cheats and just plain voting. It shows the real strength and how many fans a band has.

I know how it works, I know the difference from when Music City start and now. I had been there all along, watching ranking boards, even going to competitions at first, but now, no way that I will, the cheats are getting way over the top.

If you are an old player, you would know me from the competitions, time passes, there's no competitions that are like what it is at first now, stuff had gone so wrong.

So many of my friends quit the competitions, some even Music City for people are cheating and ruining the town.

Please don't cheat, ruins the fun. . . .

the compitions are ok but yea more games
NOW I LOVE THEM PLUS THE ONLY WAY TO GET MAX POINTS IS TO GET KING FAMILY I ADGREE ABOVE BANDAI MIGHT SHUT DOWN MUSIC CITY FOR A PUNISHMENT TO US AND THE CHEATERS ALSO PEOPLE VOTE FOR THERE SELF THOSE NOOBS ARE GONNA RUIN MUSIC CITY FOR ALL OF US

UPDATE ( SORRY I SOUND MEAN BUT IM NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN SORRY) :angry: :angry: :(

To be honest, I don't like it anymore now. People cheat too much, people use code generators and stuff to get their votes to 100. Even if our CD is good or if get REAL votes we won't even win or get to the top 10 anymore because CHEATS are stronger now a days, it's faster, you can get a 100 votes in a minute.
I don't think Bandai likes it this way so do I, I use to love competitions when we vote for each other, not using cheats and just plain voting. It shows the real strength and how many fans a band has.

I know how it works, I know the difference from when Music City start and now. I had been there all along, watching ranking boards, even going to competitions at first, but now, no way that I will, the cheats are getting way over the top.

If you are an old player, you would know me from the competitions, time passes, there's no competitions that are like what it is at first now, stuff had gone so wrong.

So many of my friends quit the competitions, some even Music City for people are cheating and ruining the town.

Please don't cheat, ruins the fun. . . .
um, actually...you can't hack to get 100 votes. Bandai fixed it a LONG LONG LONG time ago...over a year ago i believe when you could have over 100 votes. now its limited to 100 and you dont hack to get it...you just keep voting over and over again. Mostly just ask ur friends to do it..when they vote for themselves and they pass by ur band they just vote for you. Thats how I get like 50 plus of my votes. then I just finish it to 100 by the end of the week

Plus I know what you are talking about with the time passing by and no competitions. NOT a punishment for the cheats. Back when Bandai ACTUALLY used to email the users back...they said that its new and there are still glitches in the system (which is why sometimes the scoreboard is messed up)

As for the last person who said "BANDAI MIGHT SHUT DOWN MUSIC CITY FOR A PUNISHMENT TO US AND THE CHEATERS ALSO PEOPLE VOTE FOR THERE SELF THOSE NOOBS ARE GONNA RUIN MUSIC CITY FOR ALL OF US"

...yeah...lol...I doubt it. besides when you are talking about those "NOOBS" who are ruining music city bc we vote for ourselves..you are talking about ME too. HOW ELSE WOULD YOU EXPECT TO GET IN THE TOP 3 WHEN EVERY OTHER PERSON ABOVE YOU IS VOTING 100 TIMES? after being in music city for SO long...i FINALLY got in the top spot 3 times in a row. Then what? I gave it a rest. Let other people take the spot too. Its not like we're hacking so you guys really need to give it a rest with the whole "cheating" allegation

um, actually...you can't hack to get 100 votes. Bandai fixed it a LONG LONG LONG time ago...over a year ago i believe when you could have over 100 votes. now its limited to 100 and you dont hack to get it...you just keep voting over and over again.  Mostly just ask ur friends to do it..when they vote for themselves and they pass by ur band they just vote for you.  Thats how I get like 50 plus of my votes. then I just finish it to 100 by the end of the week
Plus I know what you are talking about with the time passing by and no competitions. NOT a punishment for the cheats. Back when Bandai ACTUALLY used to email the users back...they said that its new and there are still glitches in the system (which is why sometimes the scoreboard is messed up)

As for the last person who said "BANDAI MIGHT SHUT DOWN MUSIC CITY FOR A PUNISHMENT TO US AND THE CHEATERS ALSO PEOPLE VOTE FOR THERE SELF THOSE NOOBS ARE GONNA RUIN MUSIC CITY FOR ALL OF US"

...yeah...lol...I doubt it. besides when you are talking about those "NOOBS" who are ruining music city bc we vote for ourselves..you are talking about ME too.  HOW ELSE WOULD YOU EXPECT TO GET IN THE TOP 3 WHEN EVERY OTHER PERSON ABOVE YOU IS VOTING 100 TIMES? after being in music city for SO long...i FINALLY got in the top spot 3 times in a row.  Then what? I gave it a rest. Let other people take the spot too. Its not like we're hacking so you guys really need to give it a rest with the whole "cheating" allegation
i mean only voting for your self because people should atleast vote for there friends or somthing lol im ruining the quate

also i kind of think bandai is gonna some how stop tamazones cheat for money it kinda also makes it less fun because then you could play games and get money and compititions now all you need to do is use that hack then u get 100000 points in 2 mins :( also i mean shut down the music city forever and by vote only for your self you vote 3 time for yourself and nonone else and vote for someone else a time every time you logg on and vote for fun lol this is starting a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back