- - - - -

Diary of a Dreamer

• Please log in to reply

Mrs.Freezie

• mrsfreezie user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:26 AM ( #1 )

June 5,
I am in my room as I write this. I must stay away from my Dad, as he is scaring me. I find that writing calms me down, so as my tears dry, I write.
I asked Dad a simple question, "Can I sleep over at Katee's house tonight?" and he got all mad at me. "NO! YOU HAVE HORSE LESSONS TOMORROW AT NINE O-CLOCK! YOU'RE NOT GOING OVER, AND THAT'S FINAL!" Drunken much?
Anyway, I think that me, mum, Parker, and aunt Jillian are going camping tonight. Me and Parker aren't getting along, after he brought up the 'golf club accident' from last year, and I called him a super-noob, so we'll see.

Edited by Mrs.Freezie, 11 July 2009 - 11:26 AM.

Replies

Views

Started

11 Jul 2009

Last Post

13 Jul 2009

Kickthekan123

• kickthekan123 user photo

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:32 AM ( #2 )

Really good! A little bit short for an entry--shouldn't you explain more about who your family is and everything? Just trying to help.... But besides that, you rock my socks! =)

Mrs.Freezie

• mrsfreezie user photo

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:46 AM ( #3 )

^Actually, that's kind of the middle. I just posted that part because it's the one it came to when I opened the notebook I'm writing it in. Here's the beginning:

December 3,
Christmas is coming soon. I'm not sure what will happen this year, with Dad's small salary being spent on beer for him and his friends. He always has big parties on Saturday, and it doesn't end too good. Long story short, last month dad threatened to kill someone, which sent him to Jail for 2 weeks, with a big fine. It nearly put my family in the poorhouse.
Mum is cleaning up the mess from last night's party. She's ranting on and on, and I think she might end up in the crazy house. Mum is looking for a new job, also, after she got fired from her old job last week. She yelled at a customer for having such a strong, non-understandable accent. I don't blame her. She's been having a rough month.
My brother Parker. Now he's surely no angel. He got expelled from school yesterday. Long story short, the principal got mayonnaise stuffed down his pants. His permanent record isn't too pleasing either. I don't know that for sure, but with his list of pranks, I don't think it's the best Mr. McDougal has seen. Take these for example: Clogging all the toilets, putting hot sauce in the pudding, spiking the water supply, hustling the kindergartners, releasing rats in the gym during a Christmas play, and you don't want to know what else.
I have to go. Dad just got home, and I can already tell he's drunk. I'll hang out at Katee's house for a while.

Midnight shadow

• midnight-shadow user photo

Posted 13 July 2009 - 11:50 PM ( #4 )

I think it's good

DemonSlayer5050

• demonslayer5050 user photo

Posted 13 July 2009 - 11:56 PM ( #5 )

It's okay but, What's the plot? It seems like all you're doing is making a story in diary form, even in diary form it needs to have a plot to be a really good story :o