Who Is Your Favourite Author?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire.Fly

Reaction score
Simple question, who is your favourite author?

What was the first book you read by them?

What books have you read that were written by them?

What was your favourite book written by them?

Which one of their characters do you like best?

And anything else that you want to say.

---

My favourite author is Sarah Dessen.

The first book I read that was written by her was Just Listen.

I have read Just Listen, The Truth About Forever, This Lullaby and Dreamland. I'm about half-way through Lock And Key and when I finish that I am going to read Along For The Ride.

Out of the ones I have read, Just Listen is probably my favourite although Lock And Key is really, really good.

Annabel from Just Listen is probably my favourite character from her books though that might change after I've finished reading the others. :)

--

Now it's your turn!

Who is your favourite author? Cecily Von Ziegesar

What was the first book you read by them? Reckless from the it girl series

What books have you read that were written by them? Err, alot?

What was your favourite book written by them? Notorious

Which one of their characters do you like best? Jenny Humphrey [:

Who is your favourite author? J.R.R. Tolkien!

What was the first book you read by them? The Hobbit.

What books have you read that were written by them? Only The Hobbit. But I'm going to start LotR. x3

What was your favourite book written by them? The Hobbit! 8D

Which one of their characters do you like best? Bilbo Baggins and Thorin. :)

Who is your favourite author? Emily Rodda.

What was the first book you read by them? Key to Rondo.

What books have you read that were written by them? The Deltora Quest series and Key to Rondo. Though I plan on reading Wizard of Rondo also. :)

What was your favourite book written by them? Key to Rondo!

Which one of their characters do you like best? All of them! Absolutely all of them.

Who is your favorite author? Stephenie Meyer

What was the first book you read by them? Twilight and I'm proud of it

What books have you read that were written by them? Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. I might read The Host.

What was your favorite book written by them? New Moon, definitely!

Which one of their characters do you like best? Jacob Black! =3

Who is your favourite author? Ellen Hopkins, by far.

What was the first book you read by them? Crank.

What books have you read that were written by them? Crank, Glass, and I plan on buying Burned, Identical, and Impulse.

What was your favourite book written by them? Crank. Because it didn't drag on and on about doing crystal meth, being sex-addicted, and missing her baby like Glass does.

Which one of their characters do you like best? Bree, because she's wild. :3

Favourite authors - hm, Jacqueline Wilson and Michael Morpurgo.

Can't remember the first books I read by them.

Too many to list by Jacky, but by Michael: Kensuke's Kingdom, Out of the Ashes, Private Peaceful, Billy the Kid, The Butterfly Lion, Dear Olly, Farm Boy, and there are probably more I can't remember.

Favourite books: Secrets, Lola Rose and The Diamond Girls; Out of the Ashes. Love the raw emotion in these books.

Favourite characters: Jayni (Lola Rose) and Becky (Out of the Ashes).

HanatchiHannah

[SIZE=9pt]Who is your favourite author? J.K. Rowling.[/SIZE]

What was the first book you read by them? Err, Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone.

What books have you read that were written by them? Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone, Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter & the Order of Pheonix, Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince, Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows. [That took awhile.]

What was your favourite book written by them? Possibly the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth or seventh Harry Potter.

Which one of their characters do you like best? Draco Malfoy. I have this massive soft spot for seriously misunderstood bad boys. Harry Potter, Sirius Black, Fred & George Weasley [Fred more then George], Ron Weasley, Herimone Granger, Dobby, Voldemort 8D, Seamus Finnagin [this boy is hilarious in the films], & like everyone else.

Added Question:

Why do you like her/him? I like J.K Rowling because she just takes me into a whole new world. She really makes me feel like I'm there, in the story. So it's like, not only do I love the plot, but she really just takes me away. I know lots of people criticise her writing, but I love it - I just pick up a Harry Potter book & I'm away from reality, in a different place with the characters I love.

Simple question, who is your favourite author? Jodi Picoult.

What was the first book you read by them? Change of Heart.

What books have you read that were written by them? Change of Heart, My Sister's Keeper, Harvesting the Heart, Handle With Care, Mercy, Picture Perfect, Vanishing Acts, Nineteen Minutes, Second Glance, Perfect Match, Keeping Faith, and Plain Truth.

What was your favourite book written by them? Handle with Care

Which one of their characters do you like best? Amelia, from Handle with Care.

Who is your favourite author? Erin Hunter

What was the first book you read by them? Warriors-Into The Wild

What books have you read that were written by them? From Warriors-Into The Wild to Warriors-Then New Prophecy-Sunset

What was your favourite book written by them? Warriors-Then New Prophecy-Twilight

Which one of their characters do you like best? SquirrelFlight

My favourite author is Alice Sebold

The first book I read that was written by her was The Lovely Bones.

I have read The Lovely Bones and The Almost Moon.

Out of the ones I have read, The Lovely Bones is my favourite.

Helen from The Almost Moon was awesome. Who else kills their mother then has lustuious sex with their best friends son?

Who is your favourite author? Dr.Seuss :DD

What was the first book you read by them? Green eggs and ham

What books have you read that were written by them? Green eggs and ham, one fish two fish blue fish red fish, cat in the hat.. alot of them :)

What was your favourite book written by them? Green eggs and ham dangit D:<

Which one of their characters do you like best? Cat in the hat :DD

Last edited by a moderator:
Simple question, who is your favourite author? Stephen King

What was the first book you read by them? Pet Sematary

What books have you read that were written by them? Pet Sematary, The Shining, Carrie, IT (Nearly finished, it's a huge book), Misery, Christine

What was your favourite book written by them? IT (so far) or The Shining

Which one of their characters do you like best? Pennywise the clown

I really want to read Cell, Salem's Lot or The Mist

Simple question, who is your favourite author? Stephen King

What was the first book you read by them? Pet Sematary

What books have you read that were written by them? Pet Sematary, The Shining, Carrie, IT (Nearly finished, it's a huge book), Misery, Christine

What was your favourite book written by them? IT (so far) or The Shining

Which one of their characters do you like best? Pennywise the clown

I really want to read Cell, Salem's Lot or The Mist
Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for 3 months or more (this topic has not been posted in since 2009). For more details, please see the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping. You are more than welcome to create a new topic rather than post in an old one. Thanks!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back