I can’t get a boy, on my Tamagotchi V6!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Star_Girl

Reaction score
I can’t seem to get a boy, on my Tamagotchi Music Star for some reason!? ;)

I can only use “Matchmaker”, but how does it work to get a BOY!!!!!!!! I KEEP GETTING GIRLS, AND I AM SICK OF IT!!!!!! :mellow:

The Tamagotchi Music Star doesn’t “Matchmaker” like the older versions!? It doesn’t work by first time, girl to second time, boy. There’s a new pattern! :D

I have only found out the baby types from these five! ;)

Mametchi – Boy baby :wub:

Kuromametchi - Boy baby

Simasimatchi - Girl baby

Kuchipatchi - Girl baby :eek:

Nazotchi - Boy baby :(

If it helps, My Tamagotchi is a Dazzilitchi! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!! Also I want to know, how to get a girl baby with my Tamagotchi. When he is Dreamitchi!? B)

On the music star/v6 it is completely random on the gender, you could a girl for 100 generations in a row! You don't really have a choice, you will just have to wait for a boy.

On the music star/v6 it is completely random on the gender, you could a girl for 100 generations in a row! You don't really have a choice, you will just have to wait for a boy.
It isn't random! I KNOW IT! :angry:

Because I know someone who mated, there Tamagotchi with a Simasimatchi and got a girl! :angry:

It depends on what Tamagotchi your Tamagotchi mates with! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
It isn't random! I KNOW IT! :angry: Because I know someone who mated, there Tamagotchi with a Simasimatchi and got a girl! :angry:

It depends on what Tamagotchi your Tamagotchi mates with! :angry:
ui are right it is not random.

it sounds like a glitch what gen are u on u have not had aboy yet?!

that is wierd i am sleepy sorry if my post is sloppy!

It's not a glitch. It's something else, like Tamagotchi care! :angry:

Like, Mametchi and Kuromametchi are the highest care level for boy! Anyway if you mate your Tamagotchi with one of them, you will get a baby boy! :angry:

It's not a glitch. It's something else, like Tamagotchi care! :huh:

Like, Mametchi and Kuromametchi are the highest care level for boys! Anyway if you mate your Tamagotchi with one of them, you will get a baby boy! ;)

It's not a glitch. It's something else, like Tamagotchi care! :huh: Like, Mametchi and Kuromametchi are the highest care level for boys! Anyway if you mate your Tamagotchi with one of them, you will get a baby boy! ;)
wat up with the double post well anyway i am sorry but i guess u must be cursed with just baby grls i dont understand why u are getting girls and that is it it is so wierd!!

wat up with the double post well anyway i am sorry but i guess u must be cursed with just baby grls i dont understand why u are getting girls and that is it it is so wierd!!
Sorry about the double posts. I don't know what happened!? :huh:

I hope my Tamagotchi mates with Mametchi or Kuromametchi. ;)

Sorry about the double posts. I don't know what happened!? :huh: I hope my Tamagotchi mates with Mametchi or Kuromametchi. ;)
its okay go to stuff we play as u can se there i posted 5 topics on the same thing i was on my psp and the wifi signal was low so it froze up then i hit it six times then on the sixth time it whent through then i got on my desktop at ho,e and i saw that and i was like omg i can not believe it i was so stunned i am so embarrased i bet people hate me for tha!!!

I got 7 consecutive girls on my V4.5.

If the mating with certain character = certain gender theory is true, then mating with a Mimitchi gives a baby boy. A scary looking-ninja thing (not Gozarutchi, it's female) also gave me a boy.

It's not a glitch. It's something else, like Tamagotchi care! :huh: Like, Mametchi and Kuromametchi are the highest care level for boys! Anyway if you mate your Tamagotchi with one of them, you will get a baby boy! ;)
Okay that doesn't work cause i married a mametchi and got a girl and to the person who started this I also have the same prob but it IS random so WAIT

I read a tamagotchi log where there were three music stars that all married chantotchis and all had baby girls. Then a generation later two of them married shimashimatchis and both had baby boys. This is all starting to make sense...... anyway, my mametchi married a makiko and had a baby boy

Okay that doesn't work cause i married a mametchi and got a girl and to the person who started this I also have the same prob but it IS random so WAIT
I tried mating Mametchi with my Dazzilitchi. BUT It STILL didn't work!? :angry:

I read a tamagotchi log where there were three music stars that all married chantotchis and all had baby girls. Then a generation later two of them married shimashimatchis and both had baby boys. This is all starting to make sense...... anyway, my mametchi married a makiko and had a baby boy
I have a Dazzilitchi in Perfect care. She was mated with Shimashimatchi, Kuchipatchi, Mametchi, Takakotchi and Androtchi. But its ALL WAYS GIRLS! :lol:

I read this somewhere..... :angry:

But I think that Matchmaker gives you girls, and Band members give you boys. :huh:

Matchmaker - Girl

Band member - Boy

Mating with a V6 - Boy

Mating with a V5 or V5.5 - Girl

But I can't pass the Judges and I only have one V6. :eek:

Mate with a band member then? :S

Don't use caps and shout at me; I don't own a v6. I don't think the ranting is necessary.

I married my V6 Mametchi with a Memetchi (I know perfect match!) and got a baby GIRL. period. I just thing it's random. I had apattern like this:

Girl

Boy

Girl

Boy

Boy

Girl

Girl

BOy

Boy

Boy

Girl

Boy

Girl

CLG456~

I can’t seem to get a boy, on my Tamagotchi Music Star for some reason!? :huh: I can only use “Matchmaker”, but how does it work to get a BOY!!!!!!!! I KEEP GETTING GIRLS, AND I AM SICK OF IT!!!!!! :angry:

The Tamagotchi Music Star doesn’t “Matchmaker” like the older versions!? It doesn’t work by first time, girl to second time, boy. There’s a new pattern! :D

I have only found out the baby types from these five! ;)

Mametchi – Boy baby :)

Kuromametchi - Boy baby

Simasimatchi - Girl baby

Kuchipatchi - Girl baby :wub:

Nazotchi - Boy baby :nazotchi:

If it helps, My Tamagotchi is a Dazzilitchi! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!! Also I want to know, how to get a girl baby with my Tamagotchi. When he is Dreamitchi!? ^_^
Well your lucky I'm sick of boys :p I get them every time on my music star :rolleyes:

Listen up closely.When you mate with another v6,you have a 2/3 chance on getting a boy.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back